image-5.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 145
  • image-6.jpg
    image-6.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 133
35 they are good looking I personally like the Buff and Sable allot!!!!

Maybe consider getting these out to some of the outdoor shows.... I think they'd do pretty well...

Good luck and as always My best

I just received a Sable decal from Scott and all I can say is WOW! Great quality and detailing and very easy to apply. An awesome way to showcase my passion for hunting in Africa. Thanks Scott for creating an awesome product! I will be ordering a Buff decal soon...

35 they are good looking I personally like the Buff and Sable allot!!!!

Maybe consider getting these out to some of the outdoor shows.... I think they'd do pretty well...

Good luck and as always My best

Jaco I really like the new Cape Buffalo decal as well. And thank you for the comment/compliment.

Jaco I really like the new Cape Buffalo decal as well. And thank you for the comment/compliment.

Thanks Nathan, I am glad you like it, you seemed like a Sable fan to me....

My Wild Africa Decals on my gun safe.

Eric they look great on the safe. I have a local guy who is going to offer the decals as a special option and I am doing some custom work of Elk, Mule Deer, and Whitetail (the hunters personal animals) to be placed on the safes.

For all of you following the thread, Eric had an issue with the paper seperating with the decal. I had just changed blades on the cutter, and it had in fact cut into the paper backing slightly. I encourage anyone who has ordered decals, if there is an issue please let me know. The problem was resolved by simply backing the blade up a little.

Thanks Eric for posting the pictures.

No problem Scott, I hope your business really thrives! I probably need one more to even my safe out picture wise a little bit, I wasn't sure how they would fit on the safe but it was no problem. You did have that blue wildebeest done at the time, but he would be a fine addition.

Added a few this weekend, 2 Euro mounts, a Lechwe and a Tsessbe.

Then the two 2 skin on animals. Been wanting to do the Gemsbok for some time now and finally got a picture that I liked the animals position. The Lioness roaring is for bluey and BnC 04. The Euro mounts were sent to me and requested by a Mr. Tom Murphy . The reflection is inside the carwash, it was so bright today none of the pictures at the house were turning out, so I found some shade.:D

100.jpg101.jpg102.jpg103.jpg

That oryx is captured well! The horns are real nice.

and its got a mean look in its eyes! they all look really good :beer:

You're right, now that I think about it, they look at you kinda like a Cape Buff,,,,, they are pissed at you, for whatever reason. Maybe they know why you are there.:shooting: Whatever the reason, I am realy happy with the way the Oryx turned out. Spike, the 3 Euro decals were on request, and I am not too familiar with the animals themselves, but after looking at other pics after I did the decal, I am quite happy with them as well.

I hope bluey like the Lioness.... Like it or not ones on the way to him....:p

Thanks to you and Eric and all that have looked me up. I think Jerome and I have almost come to an arrangement.

I think the lechwe and tsessebe look fine, I can picture them in the bush with skin on them. I agree with Spike t that oryx has a gleam in the eye...don't thread on me!

You're right, now that I think about it, they look at you kinda like a Cape Buff,,,,, they are pissed at you, for whatever reason. Maybe they know why you are there.:shooting: Whatever the reason, I am realy happy with the way the Oryx turned out. Spike, the 3 Euro decals were on request, and I am not too familiar with the animals themselves, but after looking at other pics after I did the decal, I am quite happy with them as well.

I hope bluey like the Lioness.... Like it or not ones on the way to him....:p

Thanks to you and Eric and all that have looked me up. I think Jerome and I have almost come to an arrangement.

shit yeah bluey is most impressed with the lioness oldmate
your doing so bloody well with with the detail scott.
I rekon once I fill all the edges around the glass door into my pool room im gunna start on the gun and ammo safes
just have to beat the kids to the post box

Sitatunga, the right way.... Learned my lesson. I will check photos sent to me from now on. Thanks Sest.

I appreciate all of the feedback, good and bad. The neat thing about doing this decal thing is the opportunity to learn about the critters I am decaling. (think I'll have a drink to Africas snorkeler)

Thanks again to those of you who told me the last Sitatunga was not right.

001.jpg

You nailed the sitatunga now!!

Scott,

Somehow I've missed it, what is your website address?

Scott,

Somehow I've missed it, what is your website address?

wildafricadecals.com

I know, I have too update it:bonk: I will this weekend. There is also the dreaded Facebook.... Wild Africa Decals on facebook, that one has done well for me and it is updated along with AH.

wildafricadecals.com

I know, I have too update it:bonk: I will this weekend. There is also the dreaded Facebook.... Wild Africa Decals on facebook, that one has done well for me and it is updated along with AH.

Yup, we "friended" on FB, but I'm like others, I kinda hate it.

Sitatunga, the right way.... Learned my lesson. I will check photos sent to me from now on. Thanks Sest.

I appreciate all of the feedback, good and bad. The neat thing about doing this decal thing is the opportunity to learn about the critters I am decaling. (think I'll have a drink to Africas snorkeler)

Thanks again to those of you who told me the last Sitatunga was not right.

View attachment 20633

I agree, you have it there now. Even got the face right. Sitatunga have a different shaped face than most other lopes. Looks great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber