The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

Downfall is that the smaller I go, the more detail they lose. Bobby, could you work up a sketch (good or bad, I don't care) just want an idea of whats in your head. What's in mine may not be what you are thinking.

I'll sure try.

The eland turned out grand too!

The eland turned out grand too!

Dennis at "The Artistry of Wildlife" gave me permission to use his Eland to decal. Got that one right on the first time. Lighting was perfect for what I wanted to do.

Thanks for the compliment Eric.

Your well on your way discovering your new business. They look awesome. Great job Scott.

Decals look great. Especially the Big 5. Any chance you will update your website with the current designs and prices soon? I know Face Book is the big thing these days, but I would not log on to that site if you were giving the decals away... :rolleyes:

Decals look great. Especially the Big 5. Any chance you will update your website with the current designs and prices soon? I know Face Book is the big thing these days, but I would not log on to that site if you were giving the decals away... :rolleyes:

Thanks you. I have not really been concentrating on the website lately, because most of my sales have been from Ebay and Facebook. I will update the website this weekend.

BTW, my wife feels the same as you do about FB.

I know Face Book is the big thing these days, but I would not log on to that site if you were giving the decals away... :rolleyes:

looks like you, scott`s wife, and me and my wife are the only 4 people in the world who wouldnt go near it...:biggrin2::beer:

looks like you, scott`s wife, and me and my wife are the only 4 people in the world who wouldnt go near it...:biggrin2::beer:

Count me also, and make it 5 :thumb::draught:

Make it 6!

LOL! That is good to know. I often wonder if I am just surly or truly anti-social. Perhaps we all are. :wacko:

Website has been updated with the new decals. Thanks VanderLaan

just checked it out scott and it looks good. :beer:

Thank you, Thank you :acclaim: I am learning (the hard way) about computers.....:beer:

Just got done with a couple of more request. Kudu and waterbuck (skin on) The Waterbuck presented the same issue as the Sable, you know, curved horns. Also working on giraffe and Blue Wildebeest this weekend, I'll post those when complete.

008.jpg007.jpg

What are the dimensions of the decals sorry if you e posted and I've overlooked it they look great. Going too order a Cape buffalo but want dimensions thanks keep up the good work

Thank you Johnny reb,

Finished the Blue Wildebeest today.

001.jpg

bloke you've hit the deck running with these stickers , they are great .
have you received my card yet ?
I couldn't remember your name so I got the strife to address it to 35 bore

bloke you've hit the deck running with these stickers , they are great .
have you received my card yet ?
I couldn't remember your name so I got the strife to address it to 35 bore

bluey, again, thanks you for the compliments. The Blue Wildebeest is the one I wanted to get just right, and I really like this design. Like I said about the Waterbuck, it presented the same problems as the Sable with the horns.

I have not received the card from you yet, but I will advise as soon as it arrives, then we will pinpoint how many and which decals you want. BTW (You will get a few more than what you ordered, and not because of the size of your order).

Thanks again. The name is Scott.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg