The Birth Of Wild Africa Decals

I love these. I've been keeping an eye on your progress and I'm glad to see them come to fruition. Showing my brother and Dad the images, too.

Thank you very much JNHall.

My website is up and running now, wildafricadecals.com guys please check it out. I am working on getting a paypal account set up, but I am selling them currently through postal M/O and Cashiers checks. Already have several orders, hope they keep coming. Again I am donating 2% of all profits to Johnny Vivier's Pathways Residence. Thanks for everyone's input/feedback, and looking forward to a possible breakaway from the concrete buisiness. LOL

Scott just shared your website on FB as well as Google wish you luck. Bob

looking forward to a possible breakaway from the concrete buisiness. LOL

Maybe you could offer your decal images in stamped concrete :)

Maybe you could offer your decal images in stamped concrete :)

Dang it Stretch, now the mind is working again....:think: I have done some "custom" stamped concrete before, the Ole boy wanted a buckmark logo in his concrete. I declined because I was unsure of trademark legalities. He understood, so when we showed up to do the concrete, he had wittled a Browning buckmark out of a slab of tractor tire he had laying around. It turned out great....:thumb:

Bob thanks for the post on FB

Guys here are two more designs, Springbok and Warthog ( Warthog is copied from the one I got )

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 133
Snow needs to go away man. (reflection)

You are building the list of species.

My Pleasure. Hope you really do a lot of sales.

nice , so whats coming up next scott? :beer:

spike, working on a Big5 collage (non-Euro), harder than one might think....

bluey, checking on shipping to Oz today. email me your address please.

Brick, the snow lasted a whole 2 days, glad it's gone so I can get back int the concrete.

Bobby, I hope to sell a ton of these things so I can get out of the concrete:p, So far 2 Cape buffalo in California, 2 Impala 1 Kudu and 1 Springbok in Pennsylvania, 1 Cape Buffalo and 1 Kudu here in Missouri, 1 Blue Wildebeest and 6 Impala in Florida, and a possible 6 decals headed to OZ. So word is traveling. Think it will just take some time.

Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words.

could someone send me (close up) pics of a Sable and Nyala Euro mount? would appreciate it, had a few request. Thanks gents.

could someone send me (close up) pics of a Sable and Nyala Euro mount? would appreciate it, had a few request. Thanks gents.

you can add 2 each of them to my order when you get them please 35

you can add 2 each of them to my order when you get them please 35

You got it brother, I'll email you with more detail on the order.

Email sent with a Sable Euro.
Large enough file you can zoom all you like.

sent you some euro sable pics , they not the best but with waynes should give you something hopefully to come up with, :beer:

will be buying some, but only off you face to face, so you have to get to SCI in vegas next year.....:draught::biggrin2:

Now on ebay w/ paypay, check under Wild Africa Decals

019.jpg020.jpg021.jpg022.jpg023.jpg

Finally finished them this weekend, got the Big 5 done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeannaDost

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg