Remington 700 In 375 Rem

jeffb1051

Reaction score
WTS, Remington 700 BDL in .375 RUM. This rifle is in incredible condition. Has only had two rounds fired since new ( I will include the box of 18 Rem. 300gr Swift A frames). $1,500 will ship/insure to any FFL in US.
Purchased this for a upcoming South Africa hunt, but I am sticking with plains game and a 30-06. Located in central IL.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Please help me to understand the price. You do not claim that this is a Custom Shop rifle, and as most of us know, the CDL 100th anniversary 375 H&H (yes, I know different caliber) but higher grade is still selling for $1200 NEW. This is a used gun! I paid slightly more than your price for a sort-of new Custom Shop stainless 375RUM demo at Cabella's Gun Library. I am not trying to be annoying, but you are probably selling it because of the hideous recoil. I gently pried my Custom Shop 375 RUM out of its bedded, seemingly "splinter" rubber-coated stock, and put it into a custom-built HS Precision stock with two mercury recoil reducers and a heavy-duty pad. I am still psyching myself up to load some low-velocity ammunition and shoot my monster. As a staged process, I got a $1,000 CZ Safari 375 H&H to get started - check out my post on the sight selection in the 375 and above group. This is this year's project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvieSchref

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,