Custom Built Single Shot Rifles New And Unfired

rookhawk

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
NRA Life Benefactor, Trout Unlimited, Safari Club International
I have three brand new, never fired rifles for sale. All FFL requirements required and will sell in the USA only.

Ten of the top 20 world record IHMSA silhouette champions use weapons made by E. Arthur Brown Company. These hunting rifles are built by him on that same action. Extremely accurate designed falling block rifles as follows:

1.) A 26" barreled single shot falling block in .22WMR. Scope mounts and rings included. Cost to have built +6 month wait would be over $2000 at present. New in hard case with all paperwork. Will accept $1000 plus shipping to your FFL.

2.) A 24"ish barreled single shot falling block in .30-.30. Scope mounts and rings included. Cost to have built +6 month wait would be over $1700 at present. New in hard case with all paperwork. Will accept $1000 plus shipping to your FFL. The .30-.30 single shot is an awesome gun. Using a pointed bullet in a handload or using lever-evolution ammo you can expect effective shooting on deer sized game to out past 300 yards. These are sub MOA guns with no recoil perfect for a youth, woman or man that doesn't need a lot of recoil.

3.) Exactly the same as #2 with two changes. This gun had a hand rubbed oil finish applied and was factory installed with a muzzle brake making it about the recoil of a .22LR. Absolutely a delightful gun. $1200.

email dtroymoritz at gmail dot com for additional info

97dstd01-2-gif.41049

Last edited by a moderator:
Above is a link to exactly what they look like. Obviously before any funds change hand I would email the prospective buyer photos of the gun they are buying with serial numbers, etc. the guns are plastic zip tied in wraps in their original shipping containers at present.

Years ago I bought one of these for a girlfriend in 30-30 and I can attest that with a handload using a .308 nosler ballistic tip 150 or 165gr bullet that the gun was shooting smaller than 3/4 MOA groups from a bench. The 30-30 is basically a 30 cal 6.5x55 as soon as you get rid of those dreadful round nose bullets designed for lever action guns. There are videos on eabco's website that show these guns performing in 30-30 out to about 318 yards at which point they'd shoot farther but the function of the hunting ammo is about at min velocity. This is a great hand built gun for someone that wants light and accurate for cheap. Made in Minnesota, USA.

Here is a link to the manufacturer website for more videos and info:

http://m.eabco.com/Brown97DRifle.htm

Recent MSRP it appears is $1695 for the basic 30-30. The hand finished stock 30-30 with muzzle break would be an MSRP of about $2100. The 22 WMR is not a standard offering so there would be additional upcharges for the caliber and barrel length of 26" if they will still do one. North of $2000 MSRP I would imagine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdwinaHedr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you