Butch Searcy Double 470 For Sale

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
This rifle belongs to a longtime friend and client, his health is failing and he doubts he will be able to use it much in the future.

The rifle is an older Searcy built on a browning action, gun is solid and locks up tight. The rear sight has been replaced with a Dokter red dot, making the gun very fast especially for guys like me whose eyesight make irons hard to use these days. Gun includes, snap caps, 2 boxes of loaded ammo, some brass and dies.

The Gun is used and has taken a couple elephant, hippo, and multiple buffalo, there is some honest wear, but still in good shape and a very good shooter.

The rifle is $10,500 shipped with insurance to your FFL, if you are in the Houston area and would like to look at it please let me know, we can also do a FTF transaction in Texas.

upload_2015-2-16_13-19-0.jpeg

upload_2015-2-16_13-21-50.jpeg

upload_2015-2-16_13-22-24.jpeg

upload_2015-2-16_13-22-36.jpeg

Would love to have one of these James. I never realized Searcy built their rifles on someone else's actions.

In the early days he did use the `modded Browning action. He's built his own actions for years now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you