AZDAVE

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia, Alaska,lower 48
Bought a couple rifles that came as a group in an estate sale. I want to pass on the good deal I received for rifles that were part of the package that that I picked up. This is a ruger #1 in 416 Rigby bore is mint, stock has been weighted so that it balance right between the hands, it comes with a set of scope rings. Price is $650 plus 45 for shipping.
IMG_4172 (copy).jpeg

Nice wood on that gun.

I am interested... will send PM

This is a give away price considering what I paid for mine two years ago! Agree with enysee on the wood!

I will take it if still available!

Thanks Dave! I owe you one!

Tim

Rifle is sold. It has nice wood and shoots good. It was part of a group of rifles deal and I am selling it for what I have invested in it. Since I have a Ruger RMS and TC encore barrel in 416 already just could see keeping and thought someone would enjoy it. Tim enjoy and just remember that 416 Rigby is a great coyote round:ROFLMAO:

WOW I guess I'm a day late. Nice rifle. Wish I had seen it first!

Congrats Tim!

I'm glad someone jumped on this. I looked at it 6 times today and was having trouble resisting even though I have no need for a .416!

How did I miss this, I was about to reply but glad I read down the list. Great gun and great buy!

Ugh! Wish I would've seen this one sooner! I already have one and two would have been nice!

I have one of these and it has served me well on many African trips. I'm sure the new owner will have a great time.

It would have been a great addition to the #1s I have in 458 Lott and 300 win mag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you