Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Gents

MidwayUSA has 400gr Hornady Interbond seconds in 416 diameter for sale.

They have dropped the price twice...you better go get some before they are all gone. 44 cents each!

I already have my 700, so it is safe for me to open my mouth now! ;)

Tim

@matt85 ,

Wanted to make sure you saw this. Just in case you need bullets for your small bore.

thanks Royal, but these days i barely even shoot guns that small. :ROFLMAO:

been shooting nothing but my 505 Gibbs and 585 HE. although i really should get around to working on a load for my pee shooter (338 WM).

-matt

Thanks Tim, I'll look into it.

Gents

MidwayUSA has 400gr Hornady Interbond seconds in 416 diameter for sale.

They have dropped the price twice...you better go get some before they are all gone. 44 cents each!

I already have my 700, so it is safe for me to open my mouth now! ;)

Tim

I'm on it and thanks.

Hope you guys all score.

The fact that they dropped the price twice in the last month tells me they had a ton, they weren't selling, or both.

Either way, good for us!

Just loaded up on them accepted my order for 500 just good to have some rabbit bullets ....as one never knows when shortages may occur ......... now if they would just have a sale on my sub calibre .330 I. E. 318 wr woodleigh bullets then I could be happy that my rat hunting could continue ........

Just bought 150 and had them sent to my son, since he's the reloader! Can't speak for the rest of you, but for me 150 rounds through the .416 Rigby is a lot of shooting!!!

Just bought 150 and had them sent to my son, since he's the reloader! Can't speak for the rest of you, but for me 150 rounds through the .416 Rigby is a lot of shooting!!!
Clearly less rabbits around your parts ...... They have become a problem here ;)

I broke down and bought another 500.

Not many left...if you guys don't snag them, I might just have to!

Trying not to make a pig of myself...not doing a very good job.

1,800 bullets left as of 1100 Central on 12/30.

Now 39 cents each.

Tarbe 1200 of them so that's 120 brass and 120000 grains of powder approx ..... respect to you Sir ......

Just as a matter of interest how many bullets do you have in total .......

Just as a matter of interest how many bullets do you have in total .......

How many bullets in my loading room?

Somewhere on the order of 30,000.

This is being printed and given to the blonde .........classic ......I am a mere amateur even with a little trading I only have 12k well 14k well truth 16742 ......

This is being printed and given to the blonde .........classic ......I am a mere amateur even with a little trading I only have 12k well 14k well truth 16742 ......
Tarbe all your fault fell off the waggon ....another 1250 on their way to me .......nope only another 200 416 rest 8mm so I need to get online and order a new barrel for the 8mm

Tarbe all your fault fell off the waggon ....another 1250 on their way to me .......nope only another 200 416 rest 8mm so I need to get online and order a new barrel for the 8mm

Nice! The more you buy, the less available for me...God knows I have enough!

Heck, just bought another 150 220gr Woodies (SP and Solids) for the 300 H&H. Seeing as I already have about 1,000 200 and 220gr Nosler Partitions...one has to wonder why I needed the Woodies? lol...I am sick.

Glad I am not the only one here with a problem. ;)

New reality TV Show...."Bullet Hoarders"

Living in Iceland the selection is close to zero so each year the stock up continues have a dealer of mine in the USA who hordes for me over the year when they sell loaded ammo cheaper than I can get brass .....yep plus seen me check a carry on which was on the nail of 50 lbs ....confused checkin girl but Yep 50 lbs of bullets ........ This year the blonde is coming with ...so double down as they say .....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IonaLannin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!