Looking For Apprentice PH For Mozambique

I really wish I had been smart enought to try something like this when I was young enough...

Just didn't work out that way for me though. Such is life.

Someone is going to get some incredibe experience though!!!!

I really wish I had been smart enought to try something like this when I was young enough...

Just didn't work out that way for me though. Such is life.

Someone is going to get some incredibe experience though!!!!
Right I'm with ya. I've never had a knack for being in the right place in the right time.

Here is a chance for a young PH to get 6 months experience in hunting big game in Mozambique. My apprentice has landed himself in trouble and will not be going to camp this season. The appie will be working under myself and another PH.

This is not a glamour job, but hard work, building roads, anti-poaching, putting up fly camps and much more, you will be there to learn, not to sit on your butt and drink. Must have a drivers licence.

We will be leaving in the next two weeks.

Damn, the perfect opportunity. If you could get your bloody apprentice to schedule his screw ups I'd love to test the theory.

If I was 20 years younger and 40lbs lighter ..... about that time machine

I wonder how many of us are sitting there thinking . . .if only . . . what if . . . thanks for the opportunity to dream Simon!

I'm 53 years old. Bad back, bad foot, bad knee. I do cut quite the dashing figure in a pair of ball hugging PH hunting shorts though.

Pick me....Pick me......:S Lol:
Omg that's hilarious

Good luck finding a replacement Simon.

Hope you find a diamond in the rough. I asked my wife about it and she said if I was gone for six months , I should just stay gone.....then she saw me thinking about it..... now the swelling is going down in one eye enough to type here...oh well good luck anyway. (Sigh)

If I was 20 years younger and 40lbs lighter ..... about that time machine
you should go... you'll come back 20 years older and 40 lbs lighter...oh thats not what you were asking about...

Right the divorce lawyer is on the job now probably am left with the airfare where are you picking me up. ......... you started this .
....just saying

would be a dream job! sadly im tied down on the wrong side of the world.

hope you find someone good.

-matt

I have made a decision and have given the job to a person, who ran a camp in CAR, Angola, Kenya and Tanz. Experience hunting bongo, Lord derby eland, buffalo, lion and many other. I am sure "she" will be a great asset to us in Mozambique.

@gordon-kruger

:A Bravo::A Bravo: sometimes the best man for the job is a women......
hope it works out great for everyone involved in your outfit.............:A Ice Cream::A Thumbs Up::A Thumbs Up:

get him gordo ..............:A Voodoo::A Up To Something::E Disgust::E Devious::E Crazy::E Crazy Eyes::E Crying:

I have made a decision and have given the job to a person, who ran a camp in CAR, Angola, Kenya and Tanz. Experience hunting bongo, Lord derby eland, buffalo, lion and many other. I am sure "she" will be a great asset to us in Mozambique.

@gordon-kruger
That's awesome, do keep us informed! If I wasn't already booked for this year I would book a dg hunt with you just to hunt w/her, @gordon-kruger ,... He he he :A Stirring: :A Sting:

Thanks Gizmo, my poor PH thinks I am playing an April fools joke on him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaeMorris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross