AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club & Professional Hunters Association of South Africa
WRSA South Africa's Game Rancher Award

watermark.php

Jacques Malan (left) past President, Wiaan Van Der Linde and Dr. Gert Dry (right) President of WRSA presents Wiaan with the 2012 WRSA South Africa's Game Rancher award.

It was indeed a night to remember! Wiaan Van Der Linde, owner of Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris has been awarded the prestigious title of 2012 South African Game Rancher of the Year.

Wiaan was selected from a large field of game ranchers who competed for the title. Eight finalists for the coveted National award gathered at a glittering gala event that was held recently in Pretoria and hosted by the Wildlife Ranchers of South Africa (WRSA). Wiaan was selected as recipient of the award for his leadership and his excellence in the field of game ranching.

Wiaan has been a tireless crusader in the arena of wildlife conservation and Game Ranching and has been involved in game ranching for 15 years and was formerly awarded the WRSA Northern Cape Game Rancher of the Year award in 2010.

Please join the Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris Team and the entire South African Game Ranching industry in congratulating Wiaan on his amazing and well-deserved achievement... What an honor!!

Wintershoek Johnny Vivier Safaris, under the direction of Wiaan Van Der Linde, operates four magnificent safari camps in the Northern Cape of South Africa. The expansive hunting areas are noted for healthy herds of a variety of species and outstanding trophy quality. The lodges are luxurious and offer an unsurpassed experience for International hunters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats :first: :beer: :beer:

Congrats.

A great achievement and surely something to be very proud of, congratulations Wiaan!

Awesome accomplishment, congrats....:first::beer:

It was an awesome night capped off by a very deserving winner of Game Rancher of the Year.:clap:

Congrats, you should be proud!

Congrats Wiaan! An award well earned.

Hello Wiaan. Congrats with a well earned award!

An honor to someone that clearly deserves it. We all better because of him. Good show Wiaan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg