would like to talk to anyone who has shipped trophies to US without a Broker!!!!

Discussion in 'Before & After the Hunt' started by ckammerer, Jul 6, 2010.

1. ckammerer

ckammerer New Member

Help!!! Need information about shipping trophies to US without using a broker...Many old posts I see say it was easy we are hearing alot of things pro and con but would love to talk to anyone who did this themselves with ease!!! I have the 3-177 filled out but still a few minor questions... would love to see example of one filled out completely. I can't afford any mistakes. Not only am I a girl but sometimes a true Blonde I can admit that!...need some help here guys!
    Also is there any special paperwork needed to get a warthog home. I understand it has to be tanned in Africa or go into quarantine when it reaches the US...what other paperwork is needed for that?
  2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Importing Personal Sport-hunted Trophies from Africa: Guidelines for U.S. Hunters

Attached a pdf document on Guidelines for U.S. Hunters for Importing Personal Sport-hunted Trophies from Africa.

AH has an article regarding Permits & Importation Procedures for Sport Hunted Trophies, click here to check it out.

Attached Files: