AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Worst Pain in the World
A guy comes in for his appointment for a root canal.
He chats with the dentist for a bit. Finally the dentist says "Ok let's numb you up." 

The guy says "That's not a problem Doc. You don't have to use that stuff. It'll be ok." 

The dentist says, "My God man, you got to be kidding me. It will be the "worst pain in the world"

The guy says to the dentist, "No way doc. I already suffered the worst pain in the world." 

The dentist is dumb founded and says, "My goodness. What pain in the world would be more painful than a root canal with no Novocain?" 

The guy says, "Well Doc, I was out deer hunting with my buddies in the North Woods. We spilt up and after a while nature called. So I dropped my pants to my ankles and leaned my back up against a big tree; squatted down to take a dump. All was ok. I even had toilet paper and I was comfortable. But little did I know I was squatted over a bear trap, and when that turd hit the trap the jaws clamp right onto my family jewels!"

The dentist couldn't believe his ears and he said, "My God. You're right, that has to be the worst pain in the world!" 

The guy shakes his head and says "Not really, Doc. The way I figure, that was the second worst pain in the world!"

The dentist says, "What in the hell could possibly be worse than that?"

The guy answers "When I took off running and got to the end of that damn chain!"

turn you from a rooster to a hen in no time :crying:

:shakehead:

:ballchain:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swasel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!