Worried about picking the wrong target

This thread seems to have taken a turn... Who brought up this dumb Kimpala anyway?! ...oh wait...:S Hijack:

I'm voting for this as thread of the week.

:S Wave:

Besides... Who needs photoshop?! I think this is incredibly convincing!!!:E Sarcasm:

View attachment 154229

You guys wouldn't know the difference between a kimpala and an impkudu if it smacked you in the face!

And you should, because they are highly aggressive and you have to keep your wits about you.

You guys wouldn't know the difference between a kimpala and an impkudu if it smacked you in the face!

And you should, because they are highly aggressive and you have to keep your wits about you.

And that sir, is what a double rifle is for!

Shoot it with a Photoshopped Gun & pay him with Photoshopped Money.

Forgive me for this one.
Reminds me of the guy who got a speeding ticket. Cops told him to mail in the money. He took a picture of some money and mailed that in instead. Cops took a picture of a set of handcuffs and mailed it back. Next time the guy sent real money!

Are you sure about that Hank?
I thought I was . . . now I don't know what to believe.

But I know one thing for sure. I want to book an ostrimpala safari.

All I know is that my PH had damn well better be able to tell if it is photoshopped or not.

If I shoot a photoshopped animal and he tries to charge me full trophy fee I'm gonna be pissed!
Beans said he was cutting hella deals on photoshopped animals in a couple weeks!

Kimpala:
upload_2016-6-24_7-57-50.png

ImpKudu:
upload_2016-6-24_7-58-28.png

The Difference is slight but marked with an arrow. ImpKudu actually grow a spot on their hind quarters for every Lion they've killed. much like a gunfighter notching his grips. This individual is said to have taken down at least 7... four spots are visible on the starboard side of the rump (only use nautical terms when referring to ImpKudu... It is an unwritten rule apparently... o_O)It is hard to spot from distance sometimes. But as you say, you should never tangle with an impkudu. They have the spring of an impala and hide as tough as kevlar, with the obvious weaponry to mess you up if they get within 80 yards. They can cover that distance in just over a second so... as royal puts it... use a double rifle. Preferably something .500 NE or bigger with solids.

And no.... None of this was just made up as I sat here on my computer... It is totally factual.. I read it on them internets.(y)

Last edited:
Will ImpKudu come to a bait? What do you use for bait? Pretty sure you can't use Puss & Boots. Hanging from a branch or anchored to the ground?

Does anyone make a .50 BMG Double? Preferably Stainless (or Chrome Plated) with a Plastic Stock & Fore End?

These are the buggers you really gotta watch out for:

upload_2016-6-24_8-39-3.png

But thats a totally different subject... Dang Cape Bushalo

Will ImpKudu come to a bait? What do you use for bait? Pretty sure you can't use Puss & Boots. Hanging from a branch or anchored to the ground?

Does anyone make a .50 BMG Double? Preferably Stainless (or Chrome Plated) with a Plastic Stock & Fore End?
They are pretty wary... but if you kill a lion and use it for bait... You may get one to come in.

Butch Searcy would probably make you a .50 BMG double... But it would have 35" barrels and weigh about 60 pounds with double side-vented muzzlebrakes.. But it would be fantastic on ImpKudu. I'm a traditionalist though so I would probably use a 4lber field gun like this:

827_l.jpg

Attachments

• 827_l.jpg
    827_l.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 93
Definitely need a double for the Bushalo. You hope the first shot will scare the horns off of it and then kill it with the second.

And being a "traditionalist" you probably don't want the 4 lber in a fully automatic belt fed gun. I'm guessing maybe even a muzzle-loader?

And I am pretty sure this could get you killed on some other forums... Be carefulll.... They might be watching.:P Ninja::Shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely need a double for the Bushalo. You hope the first shot will scare the horns off of it and then kill it with the second.

And being a "traditionalist" you probably don't want the 4 lber in a fully automatic belt fed gun. I'm guessing maybe even a muzzle-loader?
I would use the weapon in my profile pick.... but precision is something of a problem.:P Elmer Fudd:

I see I'm not the only one with nothing to do this morning.

Congrats. You cleared the room with your comment like a turd in the punchbowl! :)

Honestly though guys, no photoshop, this is actual video footage of pound for pound the most fierce creature I've ever seen. I wouldn't screw with this guy: (commentator language hilarious yet not suitable for work)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,