Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
12783718_1121815851186577_7653803451133708533_o.jpg

UNODC Video

Whose hands??? I would like to know EXACTLY what they have done on the ground to "save" anything....

Whose hands??? I would like to know EXACTLY what they have done on the ground to "save" anything....
Not much that I can tell.

They have probably sent a few tweets and created some #sayings as well. Everyone knows Twitter and hashtags is how you save wildlife. Its not actually money or boots on the ground, how can tweet if you in the bush actually doing something.

Awareness for the masses will get the boots on the ground.

I would question what the awareness is, and what masses might actually get boots on the ground. With Cecil there was a lot of awareness and talk but not much accomplished as far as actual conservation for lions.

I don't think that "media affair" had anything to do with educating people. Mob rule....

How many kids in schools got to hear about the facts in a classroom? Education has to start somewhere.
One little kid trying to create a poster for the event is one more kid interested in wildlife.

Brick totally agree, but save the elephants rubs me the wrong way. Most people in the US think elephants are super endangered, I am all for education but enough the "save the (insert animal here" movements.

Brick totally agree, but save the elephants rubs me the wrong way. Most people in the US think elephants are super endangered, I am all for education but enough the "save the (insert animal here" movements.

The all or nothing emotional pleas do get old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TraceeHigh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!