WORLD CUP 2014 - Who are you cheering for?

Sounds like Japanese & Cote d'ivoire were playing a sportsmanlike game today, I Hear. I was out hunting Pheasants.

I get the desire to fall asleep when watching some pro sports. Can't watch baseball myself.

Sounds like Japanese & Cote d'ivoire were playing a sportsmanlike game today, I Hear. I was out hunting Pheasants.

I get the desire to fall asleep when watching some pro sports. Can't watch baseball myself.

wheres the photos of the pheasants ,bricko .....
test cricket is the one l cant watch , one day games are different kettle of fish ,but.

No pictures. Sorry bluey. The camera was MIA on this one. Like your video camera appears to be at the moment.

Jealous of the length of your season. What are the opening and closing dates for pheasants?

Jealous of the length of your season. What are the opening and closing dates for pheasants?

Release birds. Training the dogs more than anything really.
Not a real hunting season yet. We certainly have nothing to be jealous of regarding Pheasant hunting.
South Dakota on the other hand sure does.

is there limits to pheasant hunting in your area bricko , or tags .or open slather ?

is there limits to pheasant hunting in your area bricko , or tags .or open slather ?

If they are "wild" birds there is a very tightly controlled season with a limit of two per day.
If you go onto a private preserve, you can hunt as many as you like. Money and daylight will be the limiting factor.

Who is John Brooks?

Loved the results of the US/Ghana game.

Didn't care who won the Germany/Portugal game but was happy with the massive goal differential.

Got a chance to get out of group G.

Hope Altidore can recover or it might not matter.

That US result was pretty amazing.

Ronaldo's last cross to tie the game and save Portugal from a plane ride. Hanging by their toe nails.

I do not envy the next game for the US.

That US result was pretty amazing.

Ronaldo's last cross to tie the game and save Portugal from a plane ride. Hanging by their toe nails.

I do not envy the next game for the US.

You play 97 minutes and 36 seconds of good defense except for one sloppy play.

Six men behind the ball and only one offensive guy with 24 seconds left......how do you not mark the man.

Win a game when you were the worst team, tie a game when you were the best.

I guess that is the WC.

Yes, Germany will be tough. At least we control our own destiny going into the last game. I would have taken that going into group play.

CONCACAF Record of 4-2-2 is pretty surprising.

Germany just got tough all over France. Felt for the US. They showed up and did pretty well though.

Looks like Columbia needs to pick it up a bit to catch up in the second half. Been a good game so far.

We'll see what tomorrow brings for ARG and NED.

didn't think that there could be anything worse than watching cricket but surprisingly soccer surpasses it.

That's funny.

How many broken spines to you get in Baseball?
Never saw that coming.
It's to bad the Brazilian wiz kid got nailed and broke a vertebrae.

Germany - Brazil game is about to start.
I hope that hardest working team gets it. Not a lucky one.
I hope this does not come down to penalty kicks.

Better get that Buffalo cheering!!!

26 minutes in and it's over. Unbelievable!

OK, Next……

Go go go go Argentina.......starting with Holland.......go go go LeoMessi.......!!!!!

Pretty good game so far.

FELICITACIONES ARGENTINA!

Go go go go Well dono our boys did it......we got the Victory today on Holland and we get the place in the final match for the World Cup......Is a big happyness and doesnt matter the final resoult......they did it......!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg