Women and Cats

AkMike

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA-Life ASSRA DRSS
I've never understood why woman love cats.

Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep.

In other words, every quality that a woman loves in her cat, she hates in a man!

LOL, preaching to the choir!

if you piont that out to missus AK, you will be sleeping on the couch .......

Today my wife and I are celebrating our 23rd anniversary, should I pass this along to her?

Actually my wife enjoyed it after she thought about it a bit..

wheres your sense of adventure .
timming will be critical

Congratulations! I couldn't make 23 years, unless I add them all together! Lol. Best of luck on the next 23 sir!

Awww you guys have no sense of adventure if you can't share a joke with your wife.

Congrats from me also.(y)

So? What did she think about it?

Congrats from me also.(y)

So? What did she think about it?

Think about what? :whistle:

Not even going there with her tonight. Momma bear is a bit unsettled tonight, her 1st born cub asked a girl to Homecoming.......first date...... so momma bear is grumbling a bit......chomping her jaws.....pursed lower lip.......think I saw some drool too......and I'm laughing just a bit which is risky enough.

Today my wife and I are celebrating our 23rd anniversary, should I pass this along to her?

My wife and I celebrated our 30th yesterday.

I read her the joke and she laughed her head off (yes, she has two cats!).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg