Wolf Hunt

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
My hunting outfitter in British Columbia Canada has a few openings left for his winter Wolf hunt. His success rate is good, but its a hard hunt. If you are patient and willing to do it your chances for a Wolf are very good. Fly into and out of Prince George.

6 days 1x1 hunt is $5,000 plus license and taxes and HRPF
6 days 2x1 hunt is $4,000 plus license and taxes and HRPF

Contact me know if you are interested.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
The area is Just north of Prince George, the success rate is a hard one, the outfitter has 100% opportunity. But the wolf is a small target and one I see missed more than any other animal.

. . . . the success rate is a hard one, the outfitter has 100% opportunity. But the wolf is a small target and one I see missed more than any other animal.

A 100% opportunity on wolf is huge. I've never heard of it being so high. However, with what could be a reasonably long shot on a not so huge animal I don't imagine the overall hunter success rate with any outfitter/guide is boastfully high. They can't control the hunter's aim.

The claimed 100% opportunity should be reason enough for anyone who wants a wolf and who can shoot straight to look into this hunt further and give strong consideration to it.

I think a lynx, wolf combo hunt would be fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!