Member of
NRA, ATA, PITA, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF, QU & PU
Hunted
USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia
crwiz141121.gif
crwiz141118.gif

Knee is getting way better.

Next followup is December 22.

Bills are starting to roll in now. Will have to see what the insurance will cover and then go from there.

The hospital bill for the operating room and recovery room alone is right at 20K.

Waiting on Doctors and other bills now.

The Only Obama care (AHA) coverage i have, is that my monthly premium went up to help cover the needy.

My wife who worked in the health care business for over 40 years said that it will take a while for the insurance company to cover the bills. I have a 4K out of pocket deductible and then the insurance it to take over and cover from then on.

I retired when i was able to receive my company pension, and it allow me to cover monthly bill and some left over for a trip every year or some other expense that we plan for. I was looking to purchase a pickup and have my taxidermy work for this year.

Other thinks we are currently looking at is a Ireland - Scotland trip. A possible Scotland bird hunt. Maybe a trip to South Africa, i have some feelers out looking for a nice eland that has eluded me on a few prior trips. My wife would like to have me put Australia on our future travel plans and maybe New Zealand. And i have been looking at what i could fit in hunting wise when we travel there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber