WIFE FRIENDLY Luxury hunting camp wanted (spa, other diversions)

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by alimufti, Feb 22, 2012.

1. alimufti

alimufti New Member

Member of:
    Pakistan Safari Club, Pakistan Game Fish Association, International Game Fish Association
    Hunted:
    South Africa, British Isles, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya,
    Hey everyone,

I am interested in a plainsgame hunt at the sort of camp where my wife can be pampered while I hunt. So a SPA and other diversions are needed.
    As far as the hunting goes I am after a good waterbuck and nyala as the main targets. Otherwise would just like to stalk the bush and see what takes my fancy. A few impala for sure. Kudu only if it is exceptional. There should also be some good francolin shooting and a shotgun available for this.

So a hunt for some plainsgame with good francolin available at a luxury camp at which my wife can have a good time.

Cheers
    Ali Mufti.
  2. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
    Ali, welcome to AH.

Hope you can find what you want.
  3. edward

edward AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    safari club,nra
    Hunted:
    south africa and zimbabwe
    in 2002 my wife and i went to blaauwkrantz safaris,without a doubt the best kudu hunting you'll find in south africa.the rudmans have had the property for over 60+ years.his two sons and daughters husband are the ph's as well as arthur when the needs be.we will be going back before i get to old,they have some very nice black wilderbeeste and i want one.web is, Blaauwkrantz Safaris - Eastern Cape, South Africa and e-mail is info@blaauwkrantz.com. they have condos on the beach front in port elizabeth.ranch is over 80,000 acres.you cant go wrong,good luck,ed
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012