Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA - TX, CO, GA, ID. Africa - Zimbabwe, Zambia, and South Africa (Limpopo and EC)
FB_IMG_1447001995160.jpg

besides that , they taste like shit

Way too scary

Hahahaha...!

Another real scholar speaks out! :confused:o_O

You would think she would tell the whoke story too.

Like that lobsters have families that they love at home. And I also understand that Cecil is a very popular lobster name...

Like that lobsters have families that they love at home. And I also understand that Cecil is a very popular lobster name...

not sure about cecil, but larry lobster and harry homard (french for lobster) are far more popular lobster names here.......;)

besides that , they taste like shit
Bluey that's why you should kill it and cook it first!

Mine always seem to taste a lot like butter;) Kind of similar to crab legs... and popcorn :A Popcorn:

I like lobster but never drench it in butter.
I like scallops more. they don't have a face so i am spared the guilt of seeing their face while eating them.

Sign me up! Sounds like the perfect entrée for the DSC AH dinner.... Where are @PHOENIX PHIL and @James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com at?

now @ActionBob how about lobster bisque or a delicious lobster thermidor?

Bisque is a smooth, creamy, highly seasoned soup of French origin, classically based on a strained broth (coulis) of crustaceans. It can be made from lobster, crab, shrimp or crayfish. Also, creamy soups made from roasted and puréed fruits, vegetables, or fungi are sometimes incorrectly called bisques.

lobster thermidor
Lobster Thermidor is a French dish consisting of a creamy mixture of cooked lobster meat, egg yolks, and brandy, stuffed into a lobster shell. It can also be served with an oven-browned cheese crust, typically Gruyère :E Drooling:

Lobster_Thermidor.jpg

Attachments

• Lobster_Thermidor.jpg
    Lobster_Thermidor.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:

What in the heck is a crayfish????

I do love me some crawfish. And nothing like a good cajun bisque. That must be where those French folks learned to make it. ;)

now @ActionBob how about lobster bisque or a delicious lobster thermidor?

Bisque is a smooth, creamy, highly seasoned soup of French origin, classically based on a strained broth (coulis) of crustaceans. It can be made from lobster, crab, shrimp or crayfish. Also, creamy soups made from roasted and puréed fruits, vegetables, or fungi are sometimes incorrectly called bisques.

lobster thermidor
Lobster Thermidor is a French dish consisting of a creamy mixture of cooked lobster meat, egg yolks, and brandy, stuffed into a lobster shell. It can also be served with an oven-browned cheese crust, typically Gruyère :E Drooling:

Lobster_Thermidor.jpg
True, a Proper Bisque can only be made with Crustaceans, Along with a Task as Saucier I also made all the soups for the Resturaunt, I had the prep cooks save sacks of shells and reduce the broth down and strain thru a Chinois with cheese cloth, using a blonde roux finished off with cream and a little sherry. Soups you only find in the best Places these days. A soup that is even tougher to make is a Consume, As for me I like Shrimp Scampi

That female in the OP could/is one day going to breed. Facepalm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg