Why not a PayPal account?

Mike70560 --- you deserve an Atta-boy for your post...

I was waiting for someone to get around to the anti-gun stance of Pay-Pal...
They have taken a real hard line on anything gun - ammunition related including the payment for empty hulls...
Our trapshooting thread had this one well covered years ago..
This has been common knowledge i do believe for at least 2 years...

I do not use Pay Pal. You cannot pay for firearms or ammo according to their policy. To me that makes them anti gun.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/AcceptableUse_full

You've got a good point about PayPal I hadn't thought of that. There is another that I joined about a year ago I've only used it once or twice buying stuff off auctionarms.com and gunbroker.com its called GunPal its a kick off of PayPal some of you may want to check it out.

I do not use Pay Pal. You cannot pay for firearms or ammo according to their policy. To me that makes them anti gun.

I wonder if that is the reason my money sending rights were suspended when I tried to pay for my safari?

Diamond-hitch

You have to move up the food chain to get to the bottom of why your account was suspended...

and let us know what you find out...

Besides being anti gun, paypal owns EBAY now and insist's that all ebay transactions take place using paypal, which I no longer use. A lot of sellers feel pressured to use paypal and it is more convenient and quicker to be sure. Whenever I want something on ebay, I ask the seller if they will accept a USPS money order. If not, no sale. Most will if you ask but I really dislike paypal overall for their stance on guns and will not use them. They can get stuffed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.