Who has booked for 2010?

BryceM... nothing beats a "proper" buffalo hunt. Every buffalo hunt (even in enclosures) could have an element of danger and adrenalin about it - but hunting buffalo in a vast wilderness, in their territory and on their terms is a mission (a whole mindset). It's a HUNT and even though your PH will assure you of success and the Outfitter talk about success rate of 100%, you will very soon be captured by the wilderness around you and switch to a hunter in every sense of the word. Your senses are on full power, your awareness is like you have never known it to be and your desire to succeed just puts everything in full focus. This could last a couple of days or a full ten days - one thing for sure is that you will come out feeling very alive and appreciate every moment and experience and enjoy a sense of hunting achievement/satisfaction like no other... and you will be wanting to do it all over again and again and again. All the best in your quest bwana.

namibia

We are booked for 2 weeks in Namibia in Sept. A leopard for my wife and plainsgame til the money runs out. We will be hunting with Botha Jansen at Reveille Ranch. This is our first trip to Africa the next one will be a buff hunt in a wilderness country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you