Which Anti-hunting groups do your tax dollars fund?

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Arent you glad the US government is so generous?

From the latest SCI news letter:

Taxpayer Millions Paid To Anti-Hunting Organizations: æ³¥ocuments provided by the U.S. Department of Justice to the House Natural Resources Committee show that our federal government is giving millions of taxpayer dollars to anti-hunting organizations. Anti-hunting groups like the Center for Biological Diversity, the Humane Society of the United States, Defenders of Wildlife, and the Sierra Club are cashing in on your dime. Taxpayer Dollars to Anti-Hunters How Much? On cases that were listed as ç–Žctive between October 1, 2008 and April 4, 2012 more than $21 million was paid out to pay the attorney's fees for groups suing under the Endangered Species Act (è–¦SA?. Of that $21 million, more than $6 million in taxpayer dollars went to pay attorneys for some of the nation's largest anti-hunting organizations. The money is paid out from a taxpayer fund called the Judgment Fund. That means your tax dollars are being paid to anti-hunting organizations attorneys. (Source: AmmoLand.com) Read the full story here Taxpayer Millions Paid to Anti-Hunting Organizations

What the heck??? How can we stop this?

Emails and letters to politicions and everyone you know doing the same and of course supporting SCI. Im sure this is just the tip of the iceburg.

It's been going on for a long time, it's loop hole that is being used for all it's worth. Oh course common sense legislation went out the window when we introduced wolfs into the lower 48 with no plans on managing them. Or maybe that was the plan all along to end hunting or greatly reduce it.

Emails and letters to politicions and everyone you know doing the same and of course supporting SCI. Im sure this is just the tip of the iceburg.

I can and will. SCI,NRA and others are a ware of this then a mast mailing is in order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you