Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Europe
Member of
North Amercian Hunting Club , SCI Life Menber National , NRA Life Member
Hunted
Africa , Canada, Mexico
where is a good place to inclued bird hunting on a trip and what kinds of birds could be expected to shoot.

There is a gentleman here, nkjonas, who I had the honor to hunt with in June. We hunted with Koedoeberg and the last day of his hunt he shot some gunniee fowl "I think I spelled that right" anyway, Koedoeberg is on this site as well or check out his website. Birds are not listed, but, you could email him and see if there would be any other birds besides the guinniee fowl. I know we saw some Egyptian geese flying over while we were hunting.

I have to agree with scott, Willem at Koedoeberg Welcome to Koedoeberg is a good choice and if he doesn't have good birds He can find out where to go to get them and I've heard the rumor he knows where theres some good fishing to.;)

Hey Blaserman,

Here is a outfitter that specializes in bird hunts. He is a very good friend and my sisters father in law. He has great dogs and excellent hunting of guinie fowl, waterbirds, francolin. Excellent short haired pointers also. His name is Andre du Toit and you can e-mail him at wingshootingsa@gcs.co.za.

Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Jacques

Jacques

if he uses short hairs he cannot be all bad...great bird dogs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!