Where in the World is AH Cap?

eldondo

Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Just one shooting range..
Where in the World is AH Cap?

St. George New Brunswick Canada while bear hunting...

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Post your AH Cap pictures at a road signs or airports at home or while traveling all around the world, NOT AT BORDER CROSSING, I learned that the hard way of being a stupid tourist going into Mozambique, Guards with AK-47 in your face trying to take your camera is something you DON’T forget. I proved to them that I erased the pictures… it made them mad, because they wanted the camera.

Looking forward to your pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
We're back from a 2 and half month trip to Africa... this was more
of an R&R trip then hunting!

watermark.php

Venetia Diamond Mine in South Africa. The Venetia Diamond Mine is South Africa's largest producer of diamonds. It is situated close to the South African town of Alldays in the Limpopo province and is located within the 360 square km Venetia Limpopo Nature Reserve. The open-pit mine is one of De Beers six remaining diamond mines in South Africa and the only major diamond mine to be developed in the country during the past 25 years. As such, the mine represents one of De Beers single biggest investments in South Africa. The mine was opened in 1992 by Harry Oppenheimer, a former De Beers chairman.

watermark.php

Town of Musina South Africa. Musina is the northernmost town in the Limpopo province of South Africa near the Limpopo River border to Zimbabwe. It has a population of between 20,000 and 40,000. The link with Zimbabwe has become one of the busiest roads in the world and the busiest in Africa, due to black market importers from Zimbabwe and people looking for employment. This is mainly due to thousands crossing (and fleeing) the border into South Africa every day. According the New York Times, in January 2009 Musina had a shifting population of about 15,000 foreigners, overwhelmingly Zimbabweans, many of whom lived in a refugee camp at the showground or in the streets.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross