WHERE ARE YOU SITTING RIGHT NOW?

Just sitting here in south central PA, resting my back and catching up. Just got done replacing the plumbing under the kitchen sink and washing the old Super Bird, my daughter wants to use it in her wedding next Saturday.

Sitting here in Mead, Colorado. Between loads of laundry and listening to some tunes. No kids today! Having some beer. And no, I am not literally sitting between the laundry. Just for those who like detail and all. Although maybe I'll try it someday. :drooling:

40 minutes NW of Grande Prairie Alberta watching the snow fall. Spent the morning cleaning up my gun room.

Sitting here in Mead, Colorado. Between loads of laundry and listening to some tunes. No kids today! Having some beer. And no, I am not literally sitting between the laundry. Just for those who like detail and all. Although maybe I'll try it someday. :drooling:

Hello Jane, I know I was warned about you but I couldn't resist saying hi, and showing you and the rest of the younger crowd what a Super Bird is. I know how you like details.

Attachments

• HPIM0388.jpg
    HPIM0388.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 131
  • HPIM0386.jpg
    HPIM0386.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 145
Well JD, I am defo not with the younger crowd, that is one beautiful girl you have there. When I was three, my dad had a Superbee, I'll never forget her. If I can dig up a pic I will post it. When I was about four I once took her for a drive down the driveway. Freaked me out but my dad just laughed. Plenty of auto fanatics in this family. I am going to share your pic of this beauty with my bro if that is ok..
And yes, I believe I was the one that warned you about me. Good to know you were paying attention.

bountiful,Utah overlooking the great salt lake or what is left of it mostly a big salt flat the last few years being low.

Damn I love Utah, I hope to relocate there at some point, towards the East around the Moab area. The most spectacular place in the world, IMO. This is coming from a woman who has traveled to many places. I would prefer to live in Africa but I don't see that happening until my kids are grown and on their own. Even then, I am at peace when I am in the desert. Just like Africa but only closer to my family

Listening to this song. Sorry for the stupid ad but this is an amazing video and represents my love of the desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
40 minutes NW of Grande Prairie Alberta watching the snow fall. Spent the morning cleaning up my gun room.

Excluding the snow, That is what I did, all the good stuff is clean and ready. NOW, WEEEE are cleaning the f*****g whole house. Rifle season next weekend, Happy wife, Happy life. Heck I really don't mind, would just be less cleaning if it weren't for these BIG dogs in the house. Don't mind them, but in the house??? I guess I do.

Well JD, I am defo not with the younger crowd, that is one beautiful girl you have there. When I was three, my dad had a Superbee, I'll never forget her. If I can dig up a pic I will post it. When I was about four I once took her for a drive down the driveway. Freaked me out but my dad just laughed. Plenty of auto fanatics in this family. I am going to share your pic of this beauty with my bro if that is ok..
And yes, I believe I was the one that warned you about me. Good to know you were paying attention.

Go ahead and share the pics that's fine. That girl was the first love of my life, I've had her from new. Got her when I was 17 and just can't bare to part with her.

Never let go of your first love, especially if she loves you back my friend. Hold on to her heart and take care of her. I will share them with my bro and dad, thank you! Never let her go!! She's one-of-kind and obviously precious and priceless. Do whatever it takes to keep her in your life.

Holy Moses Duckhunter that is one sweet ride!

No wonder the daughter wants to borrow it.

The ONLY one I have ever seen in person was in a museum at a Harley Davidson dealership

in Bonduel, Wisconsin. Doc's Harley I think?

Thanks for sharing.

Hello Jane, I know I was warned about you but I couldn't resist saying hi, and showing you and the rest of the younger crowd what a Super Bird is. I know how you like details.

Wow. I'm not by any means an expert on the collectible muscle cars of the 60's and 70's, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe this Super Bird would be considered among the elite. Same class as the Shelby Fastback Mustangs?

The ONLY one I have ever seen in person was in a museum at a Harley Davidson dealership

Thanks for sharing.

I saw one on the road believe it or not one day here in Phoenix. I do believe the timing aligned with the Barrett Jackson Auto Auction.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, there will be no borrowing, if she wants the car she gets a driver with it. But I think that's ok with her too. My kids don't like to drive her anyway, they are to used to rice burners.

Don't let anyone drive her unless they respect and love her. Period. You've seen Gran Torino? Great flick. Loved it.

Wow. I'm not by any means an expert on the collectible muscle cars of the 60's and 70's, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe this Super Bird would be considered among the elite. Same class as the Shelby Fastback Mustangs?
I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or anything but she is pretty rare, she was #90 off the assembly line and one of 390 built with the sport package. Hot Rod mag estimates only about 36 left in one piece. I don't show her off much, the neighbors don't even know I have her, I keep her all to myself.

Don't let anyone drive her unless they respect and love her. Period. You've seen Gran Torino? Great flick. Loved it.

I like all Clint movies.

Hell yes. "High Plains Drifter" is my top favorite though.
Ahh shit, better get back to the damn laundry. Shit. Have a great weekend all!!
Jane

Phil,

Elite yes for sure.

Duckhunter feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but, according to the Wiki article this is one of only

1,920 made during a 1 year run in 1970?

Too bad nothing like that coming out of Motor City anymore...

Edited to add: Oops just saw your post above Duckhunter. I do stand corrected. Darn Wikipedia heh heh

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or anything but she is pretty rare, she was #90 off the assembly line and one of 390 built with the sport package. Hot Rod mag estimates only about 36 left in one piece. I don't show her off much, the neighbors don't even know I have her, I keep her all to myself.

Make sure you keep her private for sure JD. Respect. Thanks for sharing that pic with the lot of us.
Ok, signing off for real now. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross