Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI; DSC
Hunted
Most of US, Canada, South America, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Cameroon, Spain, Serbia, Slovenia, Macedonia
Hey Guys (and Girls) - I keep checking back and although it's almost September - I have not seen much discussion of the various safari's taken this year. I hunted early this season and wrote a fairly long piece about my lion hunt.

On that same trip I did a green rhino hunt (a beyond AWESOME experience) and took a nice 55+" kudu and an old thick Impala. My wife shot a huge Blue Wildebeest, a Gemsbuck and 2 Zebra. We did 5 provinces and 2 countries in 16 days.

Africa is awesome and I am going back in about 3 weeks. I wil be in Zimbabwe hunting Elephant, Cape Buffalo and the big Leopards that roam Zimbabwe. I am vey excited.

I really like hearing about the types of hunts oher guys (and girls) enjoyed this season. My huning budies do not hunt Africa - at least not yet - so I need my fix from AF.

So, let's hear it. Who hunted where, when, who with and how did you do? Pictures would be even better. Let's talk hunting and how we measure success after the hunt.

Cannot wait to see what everyone else has been doing this "summer".

Best regards,

Cleathorn

ClearThorn,

All the best & may you take record class elephant, daggaboy & the leopard.....
Shall wait for the hunt report & photos ..

Happy Hunting !!!

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,