Where and who are you hunting with in 2016

There is nothing specific on the menu this time. The plan is to have no plan, see a lot of country, and see what pops up.
That's the way to go! Your going to have a blast... :W Shotgun::P Elmer Fudd:

you need to be brave and daring and actually make it north of the zambezi...........you have nearly done it once, so deep breath....;):E Big Grin:

Very true!

One day soon I hope. Still can't believe that I shot my hippo so close to your fishing lodge.

you need to be brave and daring and actually make it north of the zambezi...........you have nearly done it once, so deep breath....;):E Big Grin:
Love to go to Zambia

Lol

An AH group hunt has been discussed, but what we really need is an AH tour bus so we can all load up and visit 10-12 outfits and five or so countries.

From PE to Lusaka and beyond!:A Drive:

An AH group hunt has been discussed, but what we really need is an AH tour bus so we can all load up and visit 10-12 outfits and five or so countries.

From PE to Lusaka and beyond!:A Drive:

buzz.jpg

I go to Mexico for a little fishing June 2-6 then leave for Romania on June 13th
Best of luck. Look forward to pictures and your report.

I go to Mexico for a little fishing June 2-6 then leave for Romania on June 13th

Good luck in Romania Gizmo, can't wait to read about your hunt.
I was there last Spring bear hunting with Marius Merutiu and had a wonderful time. Hunting in the Carpathian Mountains and staying in Transylvania made for a memorable trip.

Great people, beautiful scenery, lots of game. Marius did a masterful job and I highly recommend him, honest and hard working. I will go back one day in the Fall for Red Stag, Fallow deer, Chamois and huge Wild Boar.

I've got a couple more African countries on my list first.

Booked with Marius at KMG for Aug 2017. This year I'm headed to the Philippines and maybe if a great late season deal on a Elephant/Leopard pops up again I will jump on it. I'm finally back where I can do at least one hunt a year over seas again I hope it's been 3 years from my last trip to Mozambique.

Well guys.... something miraculous happened! A lot of things fell into place and I'm going to SA in July. Never would have thought....

Going to visit both @lbgsafaris and @Tootabi Valley Safaris . There is nothing specific on the menu this time. The plan is to have no plan, see a lot of country, and see what pops up. Probably some night critters with Bossie and if I just happened to come across a blue duiker with Beans....

I'm truly blessed and grateful, both to be able to go and to have made such great friends to visit! When the biggest problem you have is not having enough time to see everyone you'd like to see you're doing all right!
@Royal27 looking forward to have you in camp and to spend time together hunting.
@spike.t maybe one day we can take his hand and make that big leap across the mighty Zambezi!

Booked with Crusader Safaris for August/September of this year for my Father and I. Strictly plains game and solely looking to hunt what I could not/did not hunt in Namibia. Nyala, Lechwe, Waterbuck, Reedbuck, Bushbuck, Warthog and Bushpig are on the wanted list.

Good luck in Romania Gizmo, also look forward to your hunt report and experience there!

I'm going to try and make it a point to get up to @gizmo & The Rockin G in Nov/Dec....

Yip, Nov or so I'll be headed down to slay some ducks with BWH also. It was mentioned that their were hordes of evil ducks terrorizing North Texas. Naturally I volunteered to do my part to keep them at bay.

Reactions: BWH
Oh yeah..... They have Green heads & Pins for tails!!!! Evil I tell ya.... Down right evil!!!!

Sounds like a good time Brad and Gizmo, I used to hunt ducks when I was younger, enjoy!

I haven't outgrown them yet.... :)

Must die!!!!!

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg