Where and who are you hunting with in 2016

Congrats, I'm jealous, I can't wait to hear about the hunt. I hope you have a successful hunt.
Thanks. You can likely count on my usual long form hunt report!

Nothing major in 2016, as my wife is going to Kenya to do some humanitarian work at an orphanage in Oct. 2016. However, August 2017 we will be going to the Eastern cape and hunting with Jono McHugh at Kingsview Safaris. So I will have to be contented with rifle practice, hitting the gym when I can, and local hunting for 2016.

FAIR WARNING!

Exactly. I aim (!) for truth in reporting. I recognize that for those with something (anything) better to do, reading one of these reports may not be a high on the list, or, frankly, on the list at all!

Now that I know that there are ostriches in Ethiopia, I will be on the lookout. I have little doubt that one of these wretched creatures will find its way into the mountains and bust my mountain nyala stalk. At least, that will be my story.

Now that I know that there are ostriches in Ethiopia, I will be on the lookout. I have little doubt that one of these wretched creatures will find its way into the mountains and bust my mountain nyala stalk. At least, that will be my story.

I may just have to chat with your Outfitter and make sure one is inserted for your benefit.
This one will have to be named Donner, not Bliksem. :ROFLMAO:

I may just have to chat with your Outfitter and make sure one is inserted for your benefit.
This one will have to be named Donner, not Bliksem. :ROFLMAO:
I was thinking more along the lines of Cupid . . .

Hello everyone, me and my wife will spend 13 days on the East Cape with Kingsview Safaris and Jono McHugh, I will hunt while tours the area.

September 2016 - Mountain Caribou and Moose in NWT with Mackenzie Mountain Outfitters

Only 5 more months to the day, hour, minute til I board for my 2nd trip. I'm not excited or anything :sneaky:

Correction: 4 months to go!!! :)

I know right... My day just got brighter. (y)

June 2016 Richard Homes Port Elizabeth plainsgame cull ..... 10 days

Game4Africa Port Elizabeth warthog hopefully....... 5 days

Spear safaris buff cow cull limpopo

8 days

Back to PE Rhinoster for some Kudu culling 8 days

So that is June sorted ...

Then whaling over the summer Iceland

August goose shooting Iceland ...plus Puffin and seabirds .....

October Kudu cull eastern Cape with my best friend .... taking him to Africa for his first time

So not much hunting this year !

The only thing I have planned for 2016 is a Tahr and chomois hunt in New Zealand. However, next weekend will be headed to DSC convention and who knows what I might find.

I plan on heading back to Africa in 2017. I just don't know what for....I am leaning toward a hippo hunt maybe a leopard.

for 2016, I plan to finish out the local predator season until the end of Feb.

next weekend ill be in Colorado with a fellow team mate calling swift fox!

sometime in Feb. ill be in New Mexico at a second chance at a mountain lion!

then in June, ill be in east Siberia, Russia hunting with Sergey outfitters for east Siberian brown bear!

then don't have anything until the fall when ill be back in Kansas for the annual deer/turkey/predator hunt!

hopefully got a lot of work in between all that! ha. good luck to everyone out there!

Less than two months until boots on the ground with Pieter and the Paw Print crew!

I'm up in the air about 2016. I think it would be best for me to take the wife somewhere nice!

I was just looking back through this thread. I sure wish I could convince my wife that a leopard hunt in Zim was "someplace nice." :A Argue:

@CAustin you need to write a book telling the rest of us how to do it. You'll be hunting twice a year in Tanzania off the profits!!!! :A Banana:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreemanHar

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you