Where and who are you hunting with in 2016

I can't make Africa happen in 2016....hopefully 2017. But I am heading down to Texas to hunt with @gizmo which will be a whole new experience for me.

I can't make Africa happen in 2016....hopefully 2017. But I am heading down to Texas to hunt with @gizmo which will be a whole new experience for me.

Both Texas AND @gizmo will be an experience.... ;)

No big trips planned for 2016, we'll head for Wyoming again the end of Sept. to hunt muley's and pronghorn though. Wouldn't miss that for the world!
2017 the boy said that he would like to go make a trip to Alaska to hunt for deer and ducks off of Kodiak. I'd sure hate to see him go alone so it looks like a trip to Alaska will be in my near future.

My father, brother and I are headed to the Limpopo province with Cruisers Safaris in August for a 10 day PG hunt.

This is our first African safari, we'er hunting Kudu, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeast, Zebra, Water Buck, Red Hartebeest, Blesbok, Impala, Warthog and any other PG the emergency budget can stand.

The camp holds 4 hunters so they have one spot open during our hunt.

My father, brother and I are headed to the Limpopo province with Cruisers Safaris in August for a 10 day PG hunt.

This is our first African safari, we'er hunting Kudu, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeast, Zebra, Water Buck, Red Hartebeest, Blesbok, Impala, Warthog and any other PG the emergency budget can stand.

The camp holds 4 hunters so they have one spot open during our hunt.

l for one would be hoping that one empty bed ,stays that way ,and you get the whole place to yourself ........:oops::oops:

l for one would be hoping that one empty bed ,stays that way ,and you get the whole place to yourself ........:oops::oops:

Having the whole place to are self's would be great but I know all my dads hunting stories I was their when they happened.

Namibia in August 2016 with Shoenfeld Safaris. Going after Kudu, Gemsbok and Burchell Zebra.
Good luck, I hunted with them this year.

I ve been forbidden to hunt this year as it's my wife's 60 th birthday and she laid claim to the entire year!:(

A few weeks ago I took my wife away for a long weekend, it was the first Friday she wasn't required to work for about 8 months. We had a great time, so much so that it got her thinking and she says to me how nice it would be to go some where, just the two of us, that didn't involve hunting for a change. So I suggested a fishing trip and I guess you know that went over about as well as a fart in church.

A few weeks ago I took my wife away for a long weekend, it was the first Friday she wasn't required to work for about 8 months. We had a great time, so much so that it got her thinking and she says to me how nice it would be to go some where, just the two of us, that didn't involve hunting for a change. So I suggested a fishing trip and I guess you know that went over about as well as a fart in church.
You ought to know better than that!:LOL:

......she says to me how nice it would be to go some where, just the two of us, that didn't involve hunting for a change. So I suggested a fishing trip and I guess you know that went over about as well as a fart in church.

Those amateur mistakes will get ya.....:ROFLMAO:

.............. So I suggested a fishing trip and I guess you know that went over about as well as a fart in church.

It's called a "cruise" you dumb ass.

I ve been forbidden to hunt this year as it's my wife's 60 th birthday and she laid claim to the entire year!:(
That might not be so bad if you haven't turned 60 yet.... imagine a whole year of hunting.......

Enroute today for a pheasant hunt in Kansas. My son and I will hunt Buff in the Timbavati area with Pierre Vorster Safaris in August, 2016.

I am banned from going to Africa in 2016 as it stands right now.... Late season specials maybe I can work some magic.

My dad has it on his bucketlist to get an antelope, so I will be taking him to Wyoming for so speed goat doe action.

However, guys going to Africa post reports and preferably day by day updates so I can live vicariously through you.

That might not be so bad if you haven't turned 60 yet.... imagine a whole year of hunting.......
That won't happen either!:(

Was it a mistake or a setup for something better? We'll see how it all plays out.

Ok, an Obvious win for her may drop the guard for future considerations. That's better. :ROFLMAO:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you