Where and who are you hunting with in 2016

After talking with a few of you, I will be hunting with Paw Print the last few days of April into the first week of May 2016 for plains game (waterbuck, nyala, bushbuck, warthog, blesbok) and possibly a Buff or sable! Cant wait, heard many good things about Pieter!

Going back to Limpopo with Scott at SS Pro Safaris. Mountain Reedbuck, Hartebeest, Gemsbok and bushpig. Got to get off my lazy ass and train for the hike

billc, The time you are spending with your son are memories that will last a lifetime for both of you.
I think it is great .
our children are grown before we can blink a eye, hope you have many more fun adventures with your son. Forrest

billc, The time you are spending with your son are memories that will last a lifetime for both of you.
I think it is great .
our children are grown before we can blink a eye, hope you have many more fun adventures with your son. Forrest

Forrest I couldn't agree with you more. Billc has the young man working in his business with him which is teaching him how to work for what he wants in life. Summer jobs for a teen build responsibility. My dad did the same for me and the lessons learned have lasted a lifetime. Bill is also making lifetime memories with his son that the young man can one day share with his grandchildren. Imagine 50 years from now the young man then a grandfather telling young ones about hunting in Africa.
I've done the same with Bryson and he will no doubt introduce another generation to hunting someday. He will have some great stories to share!

After talking with a few of you, I will be hunting with Paw Print the last few days of April into the first week of May 2016 for plains game (waterbuck, nyala, bushbuck, warthog, blesbok) and possibly a Buff or sable! Cant wait, heard many good things about Pieter!

Can't wait to hear the hunt report and see the pictures. You will have a blast with Pieter.

Booked in for a ten day hunt with Pieter and the crew and Paw Print to get my boots on African soil for the first time in March!

Thanks guys for the kind words about taking my son. My one goal raising him was never to say I wish I did that but do it all with him. We are living the dream the best we can and enjoying it all.
I wanted him to grow up enjoying the outdoors and hope he has kids he can share it with also. If I get lucky I will have grand kids one day to start the trend all over again.

Richard Holmes Safari 1 thru 10th June kudu springbok blesbok black wildebeet whatever needs shooting ...then off to Game4 Africa probably for Kudu and whatever ....

Then a small 5 day cull close to Port Elizabeth. ......have a few days free if anyone has any culling ☺

So how many of you are waiting to the shows to make your plans for the year.

N
So how many of you are waiting to the shows to make your plans for the year.
Bill, not really responsive, but I think the shows are great places to do research. I don't think they are necessarily the best place to close a deal, unless it's at the end of a bunch of research. Too much hoopla can lead to sub-optimal results.

Will hunt problem elephants in Botswana....at a friends farm..tentatively february 2016.

Sounds like a good friend to have!!!

The second annual where ya huntin post. Love it.

So I don't know what 2016 will hold for me, but it won't include Africa unless something miraculous happens. I'm ok with that though as I went twice in 10 months and consider myself very blessed to have been able to do that. If that means I have to save up now, there are worse things.

All that being said, I will do something in the States in the fall of 2016, just not sure what yet? Perhaps just my annual family elk hunt, or maybe we will try some thing else? I do want to do a bear hunt at some point and this might be a good year.

We shall see!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross