Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible, she is really stretching her luck.

Nothing like playing with fire!

It makes zero cents why the cheetah can't be exported into the USA.

On this one there is a very thin line between bravery and plain stupidity..

What fascinates me the most about videos like this you will not see anti-hunting groups
complaining and making negative remarks how is is harmful to animals, she will most likely get
a conservation award...

But how is that less invasive and destructive to the animals than hunting, most hunters respect
these animals enough to afford them their room.
This robs these animal of it's natural fear of humans wish could ultimately put them on a collision
course with humans at a later stage...

But show a hunter hunting, harvesting only one such a majestic animal it becomes a PETA tea party..

I admire her bravery, but i think that is way more destructive than a hunter.

I am no Cheetah sociologist, but isn't that an awfully large group of cheetahs if they are indeed wild as the video claims? My understanding is that females are solitary unless with cubs and males form groups of 1-3.

Those Cheetahs are as wild as my dogs in my yard.
Still, I think one of these days she is going to be a prime candidate for a Darwin Award.
(FYI, for those how do not know this award. It is given out to the person who dies each year for the stupidest self induced death.)

Over the years I have seen well over a hundred Cheetahs in the wild in Namibia, usually alone or in small groups of two to three and five being the most I have seen at once... The Cheetahs in this video are not wild, they are kept in a contained environment and fed every morning. Cheetahs don't stand around waiting for someone to walk up to them...

Quote, Enysse,
"Nothing like playing with fire!".

Who, the cats ????? :):):)

:laughing::clap::laughing::clap:

Those Cheetahs are as wild as my dogs in my yard.
Still, I think one of these days she is going to be a prime candidate for a Darwin Award.
(FYI, for those how do not know this award. It is given out to the person who dies each year for the stupidest self induced death.)

hahaha she will defnitely be getting the Darwin Award if she tries that sh#t with lion.....

Good one Brickburn...

She's been around for years. She hand raises orphaned cats on their farm. Spunky young lady, to boot. She has made quite a few feature videos.

These kinds of videos go a long way toward dispelling the myth that cheetah are wild predators. Someone has to raise awareness that they are cute and cuddly.

I don't care what she does for fun. I have a 4 inch scar from my very friendly domestic cat that was sitting on me when he decided he suddenly needed to be somewhere else, and needed full claw deployment to achieve the traction required to make the move. So, I won't be playing with bigger cats, but that is a personal choice.

What chaps my hide is that this video calls them wild. The average person doesn't know jack about cheetah, will watch this video and think that they are really just big, cuddly, domestic cats. It has already resulted in cheetah being prohibited from importation to the US, which means few if any US citizens will hunt them. That means they have little economic value. No wonder they are having troubles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg