What keeps you from taking your dream hunt to Africa because you are afraid coming home empty handed

Norwegianwoods, would you look at a Leopard hunt on a daily rate of $450 and a trophy fee of $10,000 rather than a daily rate of $850 and a trophy fee of $4500?
I hear where you are coming from, and from the hunters point of view, it makes a lot of sense.
I often say to people "It is very easy NOT to find a Leopard", but if you pay daily rates of $850 and up, the outfitter makes his money hey.
I have a client that postponed his hunt until 2014 and his dates became available for 2013. Short notice however, 20 March to 5 April. I will do it for you on that basis. $6300 daily rates for 14 days and $10,000 trophy fee. Let me know if you are interested.

100% that is what I was saying in the beginning of the thread.... Incentive to harvest a Leopard I can guarantee you that if you market them like this and have a high success rate that you'll never be stuck with a tag no matter what the total cost...

My best always

I agree with you Jaco, but I have also been told several times by hunters that if you market the Leopard at these rates, people will say something is wrong with the Outfitter because the daily rates are too cheap!
Hard to keep everyone happy hey.

My spin on it is simple lower daily rate high trophy fee, this in every reasonably well informed individuals mind should send a clear message, I sell my tags at $25 000 on the same principal and have a 3 year + waiting list, growing by the year...

This works guys just feel more secure...

My best :)

Leithen valley hunts Aus and Nz is all I have to say, George Stewart will sort you out on an awesome Aussie buff experience...

My best always.

+1....Jaco is right. You won't go wrong with George!

Norwegianwoods, would you look at a Leopard hunt on a daily rate of $450 and a trophy fee of $10,000 rather than a daily rate of $850 and a trophy fee of $4500?
I hear where you are coming from, and from the hunters point of view, it makes a lot of sense.
I often say to people "It is very easy NOT to find a Leopard", but if you pay daily rates of $850 and up, the outfitter makes his money hey.
I have a client that postponed his hunt until 2014 and his dates became available for 2013. Short notice however, 20 March to 5 April. I will do it for you on that basis. $6300 daily rates for 14 days and $10,000 trophy fee. Let me know if you are interested.

I have already booked one African hunt and some European hunts this year and don't have the time or money for more in 2013.
But this is exactly the type of offer I am interested in and I am sure many other hunters are as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!