AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, NRA, DU, SCI and QDMA
Hunted
Countries: Argentina, United States and Zimbabwe States: AL, LA, FL, MS, Tenn., SD, ND, IA, NE, KN,SC, GA, TX, CA and NC
So I keep hearing that private land is open in Botswana but a google search on the subject keeps returning that Botswana has banned all hunting. As I know from more reliable sources than the news that this is indeed not the case (ya'll). I am curious as the the operators that are open for business?

Last edited:
Then Rum It Shall Be.

Thank you for the info

Plenty hunting there....a French woman and her daughter harassed us verbally when we took our rifles through customs at Maun airport in February, she told me what kind of bastard I am hunting beautiful animals and a lot in French..

Thankfully I do not understand much French...(n)

Can you hunt DG??? I found it pretty hard to find any information as well. I will owe you a rum as well. (y)

Any of those private spreads have DG or am I ignorant of some policy?

The gamefarms do not have DG.

Imagine what fence it would take to keep buffalo and elephant on the inside...not easy to contain leopard or lion either.

haha I know that, but bigger private places next to conservancies don't always have fences.

Any of those private spreads have DG or am I ignorant of some policy?

Game farming in Botswana on the whole is a relatively young industry. I do not think they have gotten to the Buffalo rearing stage.
Why would they when Big game could readily be hunted on public concessions until recently.

haha I know that, but bigger private places next to conservancies don't always have fences.

If your best friend owned property, that might just provide an opportunity. Got any best friends?

Plenty hunting there....a French woman and her daughter harassed us verbally when we took our rifles through customs at Maun airport in February, she told me what kind of bastard I am hunting beautiful animals and a lot in French..

Try sign language time!

Just smile:D Thank them for their opinion:mad: and Tell them that is the nicest thing a elitist has ever said about me:p and walk off into the sunset to you cold glass of rum:whistle:

I really do not give a f..k about their ranting....:rolleyes:

@BRICKBURN

Have rum will travel... Need friend with elephant problem:D

Got to love the French man! I would have told her that I Bought a French army rifle a while back and the add said " like new condition, never fired, minor scratches, Only Thrown Down On the Ground Twice in 1914 and 1940, some boot marks as well"!

I guess I'm one of those beautiful animal shooting bastards ! My middle finger works really well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.