What do you consider disrespectful trophy pictures?

Discussion in 'Hunting Pictures' started by AfricaHunting.com, Apr 27, 2011.

1. ve7poi

ve7poi New Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI
    Hunted:
    British Columbia, Alberta, South Africa
    I agree with you they also want your friends to come and hunt with them

2. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
  3. Bullthrower338

Bullthrower338 SILVER SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
    Hunted:
    USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA
    I agree with most of the opinions I have read in this thread, but then again AH seems to have an above average level of intelligence in it's members than most forums do. I try to clean up my animals as best I can for a picture, if I am 10 miles behind a road closure with a bull on the ground, I am not going to waste the last of my drinking water to clean up blood in order to appease some idiot that can't grasp the fact that blood flows freely from the mouth after a projectile passes through your respiratory system. It is just a fact of life and death, short of giving up the rifle and bow and strangling everything with piano wire there will be blood.
    I believe a picture submitted for publication should be tasteful, but then again I don't know how many times I have walked by a magazine rack and there is a picture of Hillery, Obama or Pelosi on the cover of the magazine, this offends the hell out of me, often times it has ruined my lunch!
    I don't agree with the guy that critics a picture that is not his ideal pose, once I read something about a guy taking a hero shot because he had sunglasses on. I wear sunglasses 90% of the time and they are on in most pictures of myself, weather I am holding a 370 bull or had my arm around my grandmother. If everyone would go back to minding their own business and putting the effort that they expend bitching about what the other guy is doing into something actually productive we could get this country heading back in the right direction again. But until then I will stand by, being politically incorrect and not really giving a damn what anybody really thinks as long as I find it personally morally acceptable in my own mind.
    P.S. Disregard the morally acceptable thing when under the influence of fine Canadian Whisky. I take no responsibility for myself at that point.lol
    Shoot Straight,
    Cody

PLM and Buff-Buster like this.
  4. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
    :D Beer Bottle: Cheers.

If you are going to die of thirst (lack of water or fine spirits) there are also some pretty basic moves on a computer that can rid the pictures of anything truly offensive.

5. Bullthrower338

Bullthrower338 SILVER SUPPORTER AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Life Member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation, NRA, Huntin' Fool, DSC and Pope and Young Club
    Hunted:
    USA, Mexico, Canada, RSA
    Indeed, fine work you did on the kudu horn shadow in the contest photo, far beyond my mouse wrangling skills.