What comes before and after a 9.3 x 62?

So I have a 300 h&h easy to add 375!
I have a 9.3x63 so we add the 7 x 57?
Then a 450NE double :Pompus: goes with a what?
Wow I could be broke soon ..... Maybe even single:A Argue:

.404J still on the cards and will need a mate too:A Camping:

:E Hmmm:...a new one please give me info on your 9.3x63........;) :E Big Grin:
It's 1926 Ernst Steigleder from Berlin to Zimbabwe.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have a 300 h&h easy to add 375!
I have a 9.3x63 so we add the 7 x 57?
Then a 450NE double :Pompus: goes with a what?

Wow I could be broke soon ..... Maybe even single:A Argue:

.404J still on the cards and will need a mate too:A Camping:

The 450 NE could be paired with the 300 Flanged Magnum ( H&H Super 30) the 303 British or even the 333 Jeffery flanged. All in doubles of course.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

The 450 NE could be paired with the 300 Flanged Magnum ( H&H Super 30) the 303 British or even the 333 Jeffery flanged. All in doubles of course.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

i like the way you think :D Beers: with this one you could also do the .450 NE with the Rigby .350 no2. (y)

I did want to make the 303 in a Lee Speed rather than a double which would make for a delightfull pairing with the 450 NE, or at least that is what I would do as I have a real affinity for the Old Lee Enfield sporting rifle. (I have made a few of them from the Long Tom action and even did one in a fractonally shortened 405 Win so I have that pairing although it is probably a bit light for the real heavy DG\.
I have the correct mag for the 303 now but this is just after I finished them both

Attachments

• 303 and 400_zpssbj4f22p.png
    303 and 400_zpssbj4f22p.png
    781.4 KB · Views: 216
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys ..... You so special :love::love:
I have a .303 from the Boer War, I keep forgetting what model they call it but my son loves to burn rounds out that size 10 magazine. :W Rockets:
This pairing is going easy, will have to start on the next matching set soon.

@spike.t
That is not the original stock, by the time I got it, there was major crack and they had drilled it for a scope.
It had old cape style stock before, I have debated restoring to original but the wear on the barrel and the drilling convinced me to turn it into a working rifle.
We must try catchup some time when you back in Zambia

@spike.t
That is not the original stock, by the time I got it, there was major crack and they had drilled it for a scope.
It had old cape style stock before, I have debated restoring to original but the wear on the barrel and the drilling convinced me to turn it into a working rifle.
We must try catchup some time when you back in Zambia

hi am back sent pm. cheers

Okay here is a question
6.5 x 55 or 7 x 57 ???
Comments most appreciated

Last edited:
Okay here is a question
6.5 x 55 or 7 x 57 ???
Comments most appreciated
I love my Swedes. I'm getting 2775 fps with a 140 Gr. Barnes TSX. That is pushing 7x57 performance. My sons and I are leaving for our 1st PG hunt in less than 90 days. I'm taking a 35 Whelen (which is a kissing cousin) to the 9.3 x 62 and a Swedish Mauser. I don't think that I'll be leaving anything on the table as far as my choice of calibers goes.

Before-7 x 57 for bushveldt use or 7 x 64 Brenneke for more open terrain.
After- has to be 404 Jeff or 416 Rigby if you don't like 404 Jeff.

Reactions: AJS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you