What A Pretty Rifle

Need to wipe the drool from my Laptop

I watched the stock maker at the SCI show last year working on a stock.
Incredible Craftsman and Craftsmanship.

Nice! Wonder what it would set you back?

yes, simply beautiful.

Excellent rifle, I would love one but can't justify spending that much on a rifle when I could go back to Africa for a heck of a safari for that price. If I ever hit the lottery though.....

stunning looking rifle

A double square bridge is about $15000 and it does depend where and how you buy. If you buy from a shop in the U.S. you'll need to add more than $1000 for tax. If you go to London to buy, you wait 6-9 months and have to pay cost of shipping to one of their importers in the U.S. But you have the opportunity to add little things to rifle that can quickly raise the price well over $20,000.

Anyone interested in contact names, numbers and emails for the London shop, send me a PM with your private email address and I will forward you the info which includes all of the add ons you can pick if your pockets are deep enough!

I was slobbering over so many rifles at DSC this weekend...but probably spent more time making love to the Rigby rifles just because they are actually closer to attainable (as opposed to those Westley Richards I was also slobbering over).

I happily hunt with my cheap rifles...but I really appreciate the nice stuff!

I agree! Based on looks alone, I think W. R. wins the competition! I wonder what a W. R. stock alone would cost? Maybe fit it to a M70 barrel and action! Maybe $10,000 for the stock? Just kidding, but a thought anyway!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross