AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
la diana
Hunted
Switzerland, France, Belgium, Sweden, Poland, Mauritius,Namibia, SA, Zimbabwe, Canada, New Foundland, Yukon, BC, Alaska, Argentina
Just turned fifty years old ten days ago, and got the most beautiful birthday present ever from my companion!
I do not know how long she has been saving for this one, but I guess I am a lucky man.
Blaser R8 Selous, 416 Remington magnum, my dream....
I went to Africa hunting in April, but now have no other choice that book another hunt beofre year's end...

R_856ef91354.jpg

Happy birthday and congrats on the Blaser. It's nice to have a wife that buys you guns instead of neckties, isn't it...

Happy birthday and congrats on the Blaser. It's nice to have a wife that buys you guns instead of neckties, isn't it...

..or socks,or soap-on-a-rope,or jockeys,or frigging under-arm,or..oh and yeah,welcome to the over 50's club..!

Very lucky man. Congratulations.
HB!

Happy birthday, and congratulations for that present !

now you can use that rifle on a cape buffalo hunt...go get em.

Very nice! And yes you are now compelled to book a buffalo hunt at the minimum. However you'd be a perfect clod if you didn't take that wonderful woman with you!!

Congrats on the Birthday gift!

Your woman is a "keeper" Happy B-day.

Very nice! And yes you are now compelled to book a buffalo hunt at the minimum. However you'd be a perfect clod if you didn't take that wonderful woman with you!!

ditto, she has to go DG hunting with you now,,,she condoned it by buying the rifle...:p

Congratulations.Does your wife offer "how to be a good wife"classes?

ditto, she has to go DG hunting with you now,,,she condoned it by buying the rifle...:p

Aha!
That's the plan, she went with me last year for elephant, even though she is not very keen on hunting... I guess close to a perfect woman, and beautiful by the way!!!
I guess I must have been good in a previous life to have such a good karma...

Aha!
That's the plan, she went with me last year for elephant, even though she is not very keen on hunting... I guess close to a perfect woman, and beautiful by the way!!!
I guess I must have been good in a previous life to have such a good karma...

You are a very very very lucky man!
Congrats with both the gun and a great wife :)

Congrats, that is a amazing birthday present:)

Doesn't get much better than that! Happy b day!

Does she have a sister??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross