Well it looks like someone may be going back to Africa next year!

sestoppelman

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Not totally confirmed yet but if all goes well with the details, I should be making my way back for 2017. What with all the added BS laid on by our wonderful govt officials, I wasn't sure I would do this again, but well you know,, a couple years go by and...boom! Gotta go again!
Details as I go along.

Good to hear.

What ya after?

Same thing I was after last time and the time before that.:eek::D Primarily eland and hyena. Thanks!

Awesome! Who the outfitter?

All in good time my dear, all in good time.

Nice! Gotta be more on the list than those two. Let's get the full list

As time permits, there are a couple of things I don't yet have. Black wildebeest for one, perhaps duiker, steenbok or a big (well over 50") kudu if seen, oryx maybe. We'll see. Main focus will be eland to start with and then a move to a different area for hyena. I have been frustrated with both of these critters long enough! I don't mind not shooting much. Been doing this since 1985 and have taken or at least hunted most of the things I wanted.

Well good luck with the planning. I hope this is the trip you have all the luck you need to take your two main focus animals and get to add a few more animals to.

Good for you! Getting an eland finally will be satisfying.

Good to hear! Best of luck. Hope to be returning myself in 2017

Awesome....

Enjoy as I know you will!

best of luck,good shooting.

Great new! Looking forward to hearing how it goes!

Which country?

Good for you! Getting an eland finally will be satisfying.
Well I don't have it yet!:p Honestly, for an animal that has come so easy for so many, it has been a real challenge for me. I did take a cow in Zim back in '96, not my fault, I shot the one the PH told me to shoot. He got fooled. But have hunted them seriously my last 3 of 4 trips and still no ceegar. The hyena thing, I know its gonna be tough no matter where you go unless maybe Ethiopia I guess, or the back alleys of Nairobi. Afraid I have not been a very lucky hunter, most things I want come pretty hard. But maybe this time.....:rolleyes::whistle:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross