We would like shots of your hunt with Norma ammunition

USAN

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hi Everyone!

We have a Trophy Room on our Norma-USA website for hunters to post their photos of trophies taken with Norma ammunition and so would like to invite you to post pictures of your trophies taken with our ammo. This isn't just for African game but trophies worldwide.

We will send each one of you a Norma hat for posting at least one trophy photo and the process could not be easier...

All you have to do is go to our website at the following link: www.norma-usa.com
Click on the "Trophy Room" link located to the right of the main top menu and "Register" to upload your photos.

To receive your Norma hat once you have posted your trophy photo(s), please email us at rpetty@norma-usa.com the link to your trophy photo on Norma-USA website including your name and shipping address.

watermark.php

Looking forward to seeing your trophies and thank you for your participation!

Shipping within the United States of America only
While supply last and/or first 500
Limit of one Norma hat per person

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW please feel free also to share your photos of trophies taken with our ammo in this thread...

Cool, was trying but it was not working. Can you send the Norma PH cap to Congo or Zambia ?

Beceite Ibex taken in Spain with .270 wsm Norma Nosler Ballistic Tip 130gr.

DSCN8446.JPG

Beautiful. Did not see the photo on Norma-USA's website, did you post it there?

Thank you.

I uploaded the photo, however it said it was awaiting approval. Hopefully it will be up soon!

I don't know if they will post the cap to the UK but we shall see.

I have some Norma Oryx waiting for my next Safari.

Too bad that Norma doesn't load for a .340 Weatherby, but I use Norma brass for my reloads.

Does that count?????

Thank you.

I uploaded the photo, however it said it was awaiting approval. Hopefully it will be up soon!

I don't know if they will post the cap to the UK but we shall see.
Thank you for your submission UKHunter but unfortunately we can only ship to the US. Congratulations on your Beceite Ibex, a spectacular trophy!

Too bad that Norma doesn't load for a .340 Weatherby, but I use Norma brass for my reloads.

Does that count?????
Jim, Sure that would count, thanks for participating.

I got my hat today and it looks fantastic.

Thanks Norma

I just uploaded a pic of my Mate with a large feral camel bull taken with your extremely accurate 7x57 154 RNSP ammunition and his winchester featherweight. Something different and I hope it helps.

Thank you for all the submissions. Please keep in mind that this isn't just for African game but trophies worldwide.

How about game taken with Norma's reloading components (i.e., brass, bullets, and/or powder)?

I almost exclusively hand-load all of my ammunition, and very frequently use Norma brass, as I consider it some of the best brass there is out there currently. Also, I will likely use Norma powder as well on some upcoming cartridges I'm developing loads for.

In general, great stuff!

How about game taken with Norma's reloading components (i.e., brass, bullets, and/or powder)?

I almost exclusively hand-load all of my ammunition, and very frequently use Norma brass, as I consider it some of the best brass there is out there currently. Also, I will likely use Norma powder as well on some upcoming cartridges I'm developing loads for.

In general, great stuff!
Thanks @sandman0921! Of course, please share your trophy photos with us.

Tried sending a photo of my daughter to the "junior trophy room," twice but never approved my the Admin.

Tried sending a photo of my daughter to the "junior trophy room," twice but never approved my the Admin.
Perhaps just a matter of time… but I will inform Norma-USA of it.

Here is a picture of Norma hat that I took while at the SCI convention.

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross