We need some advise to hunting trip to Africa !!!!!!

Iclandehunter

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
S.I.
Hunted
Iceland, Greenland,Poland
we need help.we are 2 hunters going for a first time to hunt in Africa next year
and need some recommendation .and who has the best price .
and best service.this is hopefully gonna be a hunt of a lifetime so we need a
recommendation about this hunting trip :) where is best to go and who we can trust for this trip. we life in Iceland and it is not a lot to hunt over here ,birds ,artic fox ,Caribou and seals.
we are interested if possible hunt leopard or Cheetah and some of the big horns like Kudu and more.10 -14 days trip . please send us note of your experience of what seller we can trust and where is best to go in Africa
Thanks,
V

Pm sent. Id love to assist you.

Welcome to the forum, Iclandehunter, and good luck with your hunt !

I have hunted with CT safaris 2x and had a great time. They have a great deal for both hunting and touring in the hunts offered section right now.

we need help.we are 2 hunters going for a first time to hunt in Africa next year
and need some recommendation .and who has the best price .
and best service.this is hopefully gonna be a hunt of a lifetime so we need a
recommendation about this hunting trip :) where is best to go and who we can trust for this trip. we life in Iceland and it is not a lot to hunt over here ,birds ,artic fox ,Caribou and seals.
we are interested if possible hunt leopard or Cheetah and some of the big horns like Kudu and more.10 -14 days trip . please send us note of your experience of what seller we can trust and where is best to go in Africa
Thanks,
V

Email Jerome. The AH owner.

They hunt all three of your named species at good rates.

www.namibiahuntingsafaris.com

I email Jerome too! Tom is a good guy too! They know people that hunt big kudu, leopard and cheetah.

I book for Jerome so its all good! Email sent.

iCLANDEHUNTER, Now the fun begins- the planning of your first African safari.
Spend a lot of time going through this site on the past postings. Lots of information contained in here for the first timer. Going to Africa from Iceland you will want to check which countries you will be going through on your way there as Some (Amsterdam, Neth) have very specific rules to transit through with firearms. I suggest you contact Lori who has her travel agency right here on the forums page for your travel I have used her several times and she is a great asset to have. All of the suggestions so far on the post would be very good for you to look into.
Ask any questions you want, all are here to help you have a great time but REMEMBER-
There is no such thing as a once in a life time African safari-
IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL GO AGAIN-DEAL WITH IT

Iclandehunter...will send you pm.
Cheers

Thanks you all for the advise !!!! this is a good start for the hunt in Africa ,i will be here again soon to ask you guys some more about
hunting in Africa if i may :)
V

Welcome to AH Iclandehunter or hunters and good luck with your hunt! Jerome is a great place to start. let us know how it goes.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois