Water, water & water again Hot Season Bush Hunting & Trekking

Paolo Mauritania

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunted
Mauritania-Senegal border
For what is worth here is a paper about water. I recognize that my experience is a tad different from many of the hunters here, for work reasons I go in the bush alone or in small groups which need to be fully self supporting, however there are some information which might be useful in preparing for an African visit, a little knowledge and advance preparation from our side would make the work of our outfitter and PH a lot easier.

Attachments

• SAFE WATER - NEHLS ARTICLES_REV 2_Cpt.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
I want to thank you for this article. Being an urbanite-Wildman-wannabee I had often wondered about all of the technology out there for water purification. I had assumed boiling is the gold standard. Having learned my unfortunate lesson on a camping trek through the mountains in Austria, I had always held boiling in high regard. I appreciated the information and tips!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross