WARNING: OUTFITTERS EMAIL SCAM BEWARE

always on the ball jerome,thanks!

Thanks Jerome, I do see it regularly. I never know what to believe as far as links/sender info. I just thought the Rhino special (which I have never heard of happening before) may have been a hack.

Thanks for clearing it up. Its good to be an AHer :)

A week or so ago I got a "discounted Rhino hunt" offer from AH. Was that legit or did we get hacked and maybe linked to something PETA would like a prospective Rhino hunter to click on?

@Diamondhitch now you want to be careful of that jerome bloke!! ;) sends some dodgy emails :A Yeah::A Yell::E Big Grin:

This guy has been relentless...

Screen Shot 2015-07-17 at 8.11.43 AM.png

Possible E-Mail Scam Targeting Outfitters...

Email from scammer:

"Hello .....,
Thanks for your prompt response. Kindly click here to view the trophy I will like to hunt.
CLICK HERE

Thank you
Tim Price."

"Hello,

I am interested in hunting with you. Please can you tell me more about your hunting package.

Please acknowledge receipt of this mail,

Kind Regards,
Tim Price"

I have been getting quite a few mails from this name from various email addresses - the link takes you to a page that does a phishing attack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received the same one, believe it targets your address book

Yup, these have been going around for awhile now. Names change, format is the same.

Adriaan, Yes it is a scam..... I got that email last week....
DON'T OPEN IT..... great post....

Relentless…

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 8.01.10 AM.png

Here is Tim Price…

Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 10.55.18 AM.png

Just got the Tim price email yesterday .
Imagine they spent all this wasted time on legitimate conservation issues, how much good they could actually do ,instead of all this wasted crap

Aaaand that's why I only do business directly with the safari operator!

Here is another classic scam email that I just received… The subject line reads: Painful Trip......Ruan Botha

Screen Shot 2015-10-31 at 7.51.20 AM.png

got one similar a while ago supposedly from david little of kynamco/kynoch ammo. said he and family were stuck in russia after being robbed, and can you send money to help. sounded very dodgy so phoned kynoch and they said nope david is here and fine., but someone had got his email list and sent it to everyone on it..........

They never give up, another one has come to the party, calls himself Micheal Brooks.

seems tims at it again
Hello,

I am interested in hunting with you. Please can you tell me more about your hunting package.

Please acknowledge receipt of this mail,

Kind Regards,
Tim Price.

TIM PRICE
10:05 AM (11 minutes ago)

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

as i am polite and just in case they have been intelligent and changed their reply...:):whistle:
to TIM
cleardot.gif

hi tim which hunting package is this you are referring to? we can also tailor make a hunt if you let me know what species you would like to hunt, how many days and what time of the year you would be interested in coming . cheers mike
cleardot.gif

but no same standard reply........gotta love their imagination.....:rolleyes:

Hello,

Thanks for your prompt response.kindly click here to view the trophy i will like to hunt.

"removed the click here"

Thank you

Yes again…

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 8.30.25 AM.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EulaBowen

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!