AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
www.africahunting.com
Media
Articles
Just received the following email which is a ploy to gain access to your personal email account provider login information. The link in the email (which I removed) directs you to a bogus website page, certainly not google as portrayed on this page layout, requesting you to enter your email address and password in order to be able to view a shared document, see screenshot below.

Here is the email:
Scott Lupien <khurshed@sohel-enterprise.com>
reply-to: mw81769@gmail.com
to:
bcc: (my email)
date: Thu, Apr 30, 2015 at 3:59 AM
subject: Re: Hunting

Good Morning,

We have a customer that urgently wants to hunt before the September, Kindly Click Here (I removed the link for good reasons) to view if you have these orders available for hunting in before September. Its urgent you get back to me before the end of today about the order.

Thanks

cleardot.gif

Scott

Here is the page that I am referring to:
Screen Shot 2015-04-30 at 10.29.08 AM.png

Last edited:
Perfect timing, when everyone is busy answering emails and won't be paying attention.
Heads up, the crooks are always circling.

I also just told responders to beware of a member that joined today, but gives no info on himself and is supposedly looking for 2 or 3 to go on a safari with in June - August.

Thanks for the heads up!

They are getting better and better at it too, even spammers. I have somehow gotten on some spam list and even though I block each sender, they generate new ones as quickly as I block them.

I also got this mail sent to me . Scott luipen is a hunting agent in china .

I also got this mail sent to me . Scott luipen is a hunting agent in china .
His email must have gotten hacked.

I received another one this morning, here:

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 9.04.15 AM.png

Here is the one from yesterday:

Screen Shot 2015-05-01 at 9.08.50 AM.png

:Arghh:It never ends does it?

They are still at it…

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 12.40.23 PM.png

Here is the page where the link is taking you to now...

Screen Shot 2015-05-19 at 12.38.40 PM.png

Again hitting outfitters…

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 7.43.30 AM.png

and another…

Screen Shot 2015-06-01 at 7.41.17 AM.png

... once they hack his original address, they copy the contacts and can send repeatedly from new e-mail addresses, or even worse sell to other scam artist!!!

old scott2!

Still at it…

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 12.44.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 12.44.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-25 at 12.43.27 PM.png

A week or so ago I got a "discounted Rhino hunt" offer from AH. Was that legit or did we get hacked and maybe linked to something PETA would like a prospective Rhino hunter to click on?

A week or so ago I got a "discounted Rhino hunt" offer from AH. Was that legit or did we get hacked and maybe linked to something PETA would like a prospective Rhino hunter to click on?
Yes it was legit as the email came from me/AH with the senders email being AfricaHunting.com<info@africahunting.com>. I send about twice a month links to hunt specials posted on AH to members.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!