wanting to stay in africa over summer will pay

Discussion in 'Free Classifieds' started by kolbyk85, Mar 5, 2010.

1. kolbyk85

kolbyk85 New Member

Member of:
    fort worth sportsmans club, tarrant county sportsmans club, turkey federation, predator masters, texas varmint hunters club
    Hunted:
    US, Canada, Mexico, South Africa
    I want to work and learn to be a PH in africa. I cant pay alot but can do some. All I need is housing, work and opportunity to hunt. I will be more than happy to pay for game shot while there. I have hunted africa before and am dying to come back. I have been hunting my whole life and really want to stay in africa for a while. please let me know. I also have alot of land all over Texas "USA" to hunt and would be more than willing to take you hunting for any game you want for FREE!!!!!
  2. Leeukop Safaris

Leeukop Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Work in S.A

Hi Kolbyk85, a good way to visit Africa from time to time is to act as an agent and organize clients for hunting in Africa. Maybe you should start with this idea first. Line up a few friends and take them hunting. Advertise on this site. Some outfits have good deals with agents.
  3. monish

monish AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    AfricaHunting.com
    Hunted:
    Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
    Hi Kolbyk85,

What Neil states is correct , act as an agent to the outfitters who are willing to appoint you as one, as this may give you exposure and experience, I too nurture the same dream like yours and am working on it , its a tough routine but nothings impossible if you have the will it shall make your dream come true. to be a PH someday.

Best of luck

Monish