WANTED: Namibia reccommendations for a group?

Tim Blackwell

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
Australian Deer Association, Australian Association of Wildlife Artists
Hunted
Australia, New Zealand, Namibia, South Africa
Hi all,

After some reccommendations for a Namibia outfitter please who will suit our needs. Have a few mates also doing some research and we are looking at heading over in 2016, some are members here.

There is going to be 4-6 hunters and at least one observer. There are a couple of us who want to hunt plains game trophies (Kudu, Gemsbok,etc), while the other guys have been before and are more interested in a less-structured hunt - perhaps a trophy, some cull animals, and some wingshooting.

We will need a comfy camp that can accomodate all of us, we don't need the red carpet but somewhere relaxing would be good. Some side-activities would also be an advantage, thinking 7 days hunting plus a few here and there for other activities and sightseeing.

Anywhere in particular spring to mind that has such flexibility? I'd appreciate any suggestions, thanks!

blacks

I contacted a couple of dozen outfitters a few months ago, and in my notes I had 2 of them listed as better-than-average for a larger group.

Neuhof Safaris Home
Kowas Hunting Safaris Africa Hunting Safaris | African Trophy Hunting | Hunt Namibia

NB: I've never been to Namibia, but I have booked a hunt with Kowas for July 2014. No doubt you will hear from someone with more direct experience.

Hi Blacks, I work with a nice operation that I think you would enjoy. it's small and not very commercial, family run operation with a nice lodge and definitely flexible.. Drop me a PM with your email and I'll shoot some information over to you.

Thanks guys, have sent a few PM's. Please feel free to keep the recommendations coming.

Regards,

blacks

Hi Blacks

I can help you, please look at my post under hunts offered, "hunt Namibia"
Let me know

Best regards
Louw

hi black's,

i'm heading over to namibia in May for a plains game hunt for ten days. After about four months of research on here and through other websites i am pretty confident i have found a good outfitter. this fella has had a lot of aussies hunt with him llike Col Allison and more, i was able to get some referee's from people which is a good help. if you want anymore info let me know, you can get hold of me on FB anytime.

Can't wait till May to come.

Hallo Blacks,

Looking for a small family run outfit, low fenced, natural native animals and a ranch which even has abundant of Cheetah and Leopard on? Not to mention the monstorous Eland, Kudu, and Gemsbuck. For the Tiny Ten you might even consider the Damara Dik Dik, Duiker, Klipspringer and Steenbuck with them.

Look no further and do make contact with Johnnie and Jennie Janse van Rensburg of Ongariwanda Hunting Safaris via email - ongariwanda@iway.na. I do know that they are in the final stages of getting their website updated and jacked up. They are somewhat 38 years in the industry focusing on families and traditional hunts.

Ongariwanda Hunting Namibia - Hunting, Bowhunting, Fishing Photos and Videos

Please PM me, should you need any additional information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross