WANTED: Look to setup a safari for 3-4 guys

surfcowboy

AH member
Reaction score
Hey guys new to the board. I've been looking around me and a couple other guys have been looking to do a hunting safari. 7-10 day packages mostly plains game is what were looking for. But could be looking for more.

Right now we have an open time frame from June to Aug.

William

gday William , welcome to AH , nice intro ........
theres plenty of great outfitters on here , that will be answering your call , shortly
every one of them on here should be able to cater yo you and your friends requirements.....
let us all know who you click with , and what/ when you are going

Hi William, we would love to accommodate you and come up with a package to suit your tastes. What animals are a definite must for you and the other guys looking to come on safari?

Welcome to AH William !

Your journey has just begun !
Put your seat belt on and settle in the fun is about to begin .
Good luck there are so many great honest guys on here you will have trouble deciding
in the end .
Welcome aboard .
Cheers Dory .

Hey guys new to the board. I've been looking around me and a couple other guys have been looking to do a hunting safari. 7-10 day packages mostly plains game is what were looking for. But could be looking for more.

Right now we have an open time frame from June to Aug.

William

If you give me a list of animals you may want I can make a great package for your group. Also if you want to hunt 2x1 or 1x1. I will check with Pieter on what dates he has opened.You can PM here on the site or email me at my pawprint email.

Thanks Billc

Welcome to AH!! I just posted something special in the Great Deals section,have a look. Happy hunting!

Welcome to AH, I hope you get to have a successful safari.

Welcome to AH William. All great outfits represented here. Have fun with the planning!

Hi William,
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join our hunt crazy community. Please let me know if we can assist you in any way regarding a possible trip. to our country.
All the best in your planning!

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Update.

To start i want to thank you guys for all the welcomes.

Back to the Hunting. These are the top three on the list. Gemsbok, Kudu, Impala, These are also on the list Springbok, Blesbuck, Blue Wildebeest, and fallow deer.

You should have no problem getting a package like that with these guys. All our outfitters are awesome. The hardest part is choosing which one of these great guys you wanna go stomping around the bush with.

Glad to have you on AH.

All the best in your decision. It will probably be real tough.

Welcome, Surfcowbay,
When you zero in on a hunt please contact us, we will be happy to answer any questions about before the hunt and after the hunt process.

Plenty of awesome outfitters on here. I have had personal experience with Hartzview. I can't recommend them enough. It was really awesome.... visit with Jacques or Phil. They will take good care of you for sure!

Plenty of awesome outfitters on here. I have had personal experience with Hartzview. I can't recommend them enough. It was really awesome.... visit with Jacques or Phil. They will take good care of you for sure!

Gracias BWH. @surfcowboy you have a PM from me and possibly also from Jacques, @Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hi William - you are going to love Africa.
There are a lot of good operators, advise and planning resources on this site...dig in!
I am in our USA office in Missouri and if I can help you with anything or you want to discuss different options and ideas please give me a call - 573 587 1234 or email me with a list and we will sort throught it.
Sincerely,
Nathan Askew

Responders, beware what info you give out, there is no history here.

Welcome sir!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross