WANTED: Lion Hunt Wanted In South Africa

KENDOG

Reaction score
Member of
SCI,, DSC GOABC
Hunted
CANADA, USA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, RUSSIA, TAJEKISTAN,BRAZIL,
Wanting to know the lion prices for 2017 in South Africa.
Went with Tam Safaris few years back and had a great hunt.
I hear the prices have gone down.

I'd recommend reaching out to Francois @Umlilo Safaris. I hunted the lion in my avatar with him back at the end of June. It was an amazing hunt at an amazing price.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Good morning,

Thank you Reedy for the refferal. I do have very good deals at the moment and would love to send you more info. Please pm me your e-mail addres and I will get the info through to you.

Best regards,

Jacques

Check with Pieter at Paw Print Safaris!

Also give Andri Fox safaris a try he specialized in lions for a long time. good luck

Welcome to the forum @KENDOG ,

We just completed a Lion hunt with one of the AH members here. I am sure that he will be writing a report soon. Please drop me a PM, and I will be happy to discuss possible options with you.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Hello sir, I highly recommend @Andri Fox Safaris. I personally hunted lion with him. He is excellent. He is also a sponser. I can tell you from experience you want someone who knows what they are doing and Andri does. I talk to him all the time, if you have trouble getting a hold of him let me know and I can call him. Also, if you'd like further info or to speak with me feel free to pm me and I can give you my phone #. If you are international we can still talk over the phone via whatsapp.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
Feel free to contact me directly for more details.
Please view our DVD for full details in the video section or on youtube at the following link:

Have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.