WANTED: Leopard Hunt Winter 2017

Shannon1966

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
FUMC, SCI, NFIB, TLTA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Mexico, British Columbia, Colorado, Canada, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Iowa, Mexico
I am looking for offers on a Leopard hunt next year (2017) May/June/July. I wish to hunt with hounds. Please provide a quotation including a turnkey price for an all inclusive trip. Also, please provide a client list for 2015 & 2016 and point out the hunters who hunted Leopards. I would also like a client list of hunters that were not successful in getting a Leopard. Finally, provide a detailed bio of the Houndsman as well as the success rate.

Thanks
Shannon

Welcome to AH sir!

Glad to have found the site. Its like a kid in a candy store.

Glad to have found the site. Its like a kid in a candy store.

I can well understand that feeling sir! There is much to explore and share with fellow members. Enjoy!

Welcome to AH. Theunis Botha I would say is one of the best houndsman. Roy Sparks is also good.

Shannon,

Check out Jacques @AAA Africa Serapa Safaris , he may be able to help you out.

Thanks @reedy0312…. I am at long last back out the dark continent for a couple of days…. Me and Shannon already spoke a bit regarding the leopard!

I will be on the forum for the next couple of days!

Thanks all for the input. I have hunted with Theunis and what an experience that was. Great guy that does not know "QUIT". Nor does his hounds. If anyone has one of those cats tied up to a tree please let me know. Will board the plane asap. Oh wait I would not put that past Theunis. Lol.

I will second that request about a cat tied up to a tree. Let me know please!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you