WANTED: Couples Hunting Safari for 2017

Bsto270

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Good Morning,

My wife and I are looking into going on a couples safari in 2017. She is not the type that needs total pampering, just a shower and a bed. She wants to hunt, particularly for a Kudu (and possibly a warthog), along with other trophies as available. I am most interested in either a bushbuck or a gemsbok and a mountain reedbuck. I am looking for either a package that could have something added on (I have no issues splitting a trophy package with her) or a reasonable daily rate for 2x1. Most interested in South Africa or Namibia, but am open to other countries. Any suggestions or offers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks (and super excited to work my way to a destination I have been dreaming of since I was a kid).

Bsto270,

Welcome to the AH forum.

Here are a lot of reputable Outfitters that can assist you in your quest!

Bsto270, Welcome to the forum! My wife and I have hunted with Marius at KMG several times, great place to go as a couple. Good luck in the planning!

You have come to the right place and I think you will enjoy working with any of the outfitters on here. Good luck in the search and i will send you a pm on what we can offer you by the weekend.

Man I am seriously impressed by what I am seeing so far in terms of outfitters on here. I am a salesman by trade, and really appreciate feeling that amount of attention. I have 2 outfitters who have US booking agents I have contacted, and honestly, no response. But the one or 2 I contacted directly in RSA I have had some sort of answer from post haste. I can say a lot of guides/outfitters in the US could learn something from that. Billc I look forward to hearing from you.

I am heading back in May with Hartzview. First trip, I took 10 animals at their main concession. Next trip I am hunting for Bushbuck, reedbuck, Nyala, Vaal Rhebok, etc..... I believe at their KZN concession. Visit with them. They can outfit you very well. Good luck w/ hunt!

Welcome @Bsto270 to the forum.

I would be more than happy to help you out with that package. You can PM if you like and we can discuss further.

All the best
Jono

Welcome to the forum @Bsto270 . Glad to have you join our community. All the best with your planning. Should you require any further help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Good Morning,

My wife and I are looking into going on a couples safari in 2017. She is not the type that needs total pampering, just a shower and a bed. She wants to hunt, particularly for a Kudu (and possibly a warthog), along with other trophies as available. I am most interested in either a bushbuck or a gemsbok and a mountain reedbuck. I am looking for either a package that could have something added on (I have no issues splitting a trophy package with her) or a reasonable daily rate for 2x1. Most interested in South Africa or Namibia, but am open to other countries. Any suggestions or offers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks (and super excited to work my way to a destination I have been dreaming of since I was a kid).

Welcome Bsto270! I've send you a PM (private message), please see click on your "Inbox" on the top right of the page.

Welcome to AH I know you'll enjoy it here!
My best always

Waterguy631 Yea I had looked into them, my only qualm so far is the absolute radio silence I have gotten since I emailed Ed at EAI about a week ago. It astounds me how I have gotten replies from PH's in Africa (during a time of year I believe they are still hunting) faster a few booking agents in the US (although the ones on this forum have been right on top of it, which I really appreciate).

Well all you have to do is look at all the advertising on the top right and bottom of the pages here and you will find your outfit

I won't argue with that at all!!!! You can feel pretty damn confident that 1) They are a damn good outfit 2) Historically, people don't $hit where they eat 3) There are so many personal references on the sponsoring outfits. There are hundreds of experiences on this site between members/outfitters.

I don't think you can/will go wrong vetting the PH's on here, no need to look any farther.... I know I did. Plus, you will probably find friends for life.

Waterguy631 Yea I had looked into them, my only qualm so far is the absolute radio silence I have gotten since I emailed Ed at EAI about a week ago. It astounds me how I have gotten replies from PH's in Africa (during a time of year I believe they are still hunting) faster a few booking agents in the US (although the ones on this forum have been right on top of it, which I really appreciate).

Not a bad thing speaking directly to the Outfitter of your choice...(y)

Majority of us has reach / are reaching end of season hunts!

Please check into Andri Fox safaris, www.andrifoxsafaris.com. He has two specific packages that are tailored to exactly what you are looking for though he can put together anything you'd like. My family and I hunt with him. He has excellent accommodations and fantastic hunting with access to over a million acres of hunting property. He is located in the eastern cape just a stones throw from both the ocean, addo elephant park, and many many more super cool attractions. Oh ya and the best cape kudu hunting out there. You can also pm me if you'd like more info and check out gizmo family safari and gizmo family safari final installment thread.

Welcome to the forum @Bsto270

There is some really good outfitters on this forum, and most definitely one of them that will lead you on your safari for you and your dearest wife in 2017. I suggest you start deciding what province in South Africa would work for you, and also research the activities outside of hunting that will keep your dearest occupied and interested during your hunt.

Be sure to do your research, talk to references and read hunt reports on this section; http://www.africahunting.com/community/hunting-reports/

Kind regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
outlookindia012

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg